My niece is refusing to come to any family event because we dont want her vlogging

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm Cherry your family has so much unnecessary drama.
But do you think her niece should still contribute to the camping site fee?
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

...maybe I'm missing something, but this literally sounds a non issue. I'm assuming that with so many followers, she makes money, possibly a living, off of this vlog situation. So, if I'm getting this right, your niece would rather skip the event altogether than lose income by wasting a day that she could spend filming content, and the rest of your family would rather she not come at all than come and film. Where exactly is the problem?
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:48 pm Why is it called vlogging if it's on a blog? And yes, if she doesn't first get permission to put something on her stupid blog then she should be punished/told not to come.
She says it's on youtube, so I'm assuming it's a video blog thing?
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hmm wonder if I found her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:48 pm Why is it called vlogging if it's on a blog? And yes, if she doesn't first get permission to put something on her stupid blog then she should be punished/told not to come.
Vlogging is a video blog. So she does videos about her life
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SisterSomeone wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:56 pm ...maybe I'm missing something, but this literally sounds a non issue. I'm assuming that with so many followers, she makes money, possibly a living, off of this vlog situation. So, if I'm getting this right, your niece would rather skip the event altogether than lose income by wasting a day that she could spend filming content, and the rest of your family would rather she not come at all than come and film. Where exactly is the problem?
I think she was hoping that if she threatened to not come we would change our minds and let her vlog

The "problem" is now my sister is not coming but really that isnt a problem, it is their loss not ours
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:52 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm Cherry your family has so much unnecessary drama.
We arent going camping
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:15 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:52 pm
We arent going camping
It was just a joke!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree with you guys. I wouldn't want her vlogging private family time either. I abhor when my friends take pictures and video and post it all over and tag me. I have repeatedly asked them not to. I run a business and I absolutely don't want my personal time broadcast for people that know me in a business capacity to see.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SisterSomeone wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:58 pm
She says it's on youtube, so I'm assuming it's a video blog thing?
The problem is that she is using her presence as a threat. If you dont let me video you and your kids then Im not coming.Thats issue
Locked Previous topicNext topic