My niece is refusing to come to any family event because we dont want her vlogging

Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:12 pm Contact Youtube and tell them that she filmed the kids without their parents' permission. I'm sure they'll take the video down.
She did end up taking it down
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh well...
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She sounds selfish and immature. Let her stay home.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:44 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:11 pm So...what is her YouTube channel?

But. No, you dont want to put young children on youtube. There was a report not to long ago, that pedophiles were looking at videos with young children. It was such a problem that many videos were taken down, and those left up, comments were disabled.
I am not going to give out her channel lol
Okay. LOL. 30,000 followers and blogs about daily life. And she's young. Hmmm...I'm not doing anything at the moment. And I do love YouTube rabbitholes.😁😏
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Well... thats on her if she misses out, isnt it? That sounds kind of silly to me, to say "If you wont let me violate your privacy, then I wont come"... as if not having your presence at a gathering would bother me that much XD. Seriously, who would get butt hurt over a grown brat not coming to their event?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm Cherry your family has so much unnecessary drama.
Who's cherry? How do you know its her?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:40 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm Cherry your family has so much unnecessary drama.
cherrytreez and she posted many posts about her family reunion coming up and this is written just like those and the ones she starts anon but forgets anon and it shows her sn.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Wrong person
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:43 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:40 pm
cherrytreez and she posted many posts about her family reunion coming up and this is written just like those and the ones she starts anon but forgets anon and it shows her sn.
A lot of people have family reunions
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why is it called vlogging if it's on a blog? And yes, if she doesn't first get permission to put something on her stupid blog then she should be punished/told not to come.
Locked Previous topicNext topic