Is hating to cook, bake, clean a character flaw?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Not at all.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hating it? No. Not doing it? Yes. Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to because that's life.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If you don’t clean your house you get your children taken away by CPS until you do...
Anonymous 1

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:35 am If you don’t clean your house you get your children taken away by CPS until you do...
I do it, its not perfect, but it isn't gross. And only way CPS will take children is if someone calls them. They don't do random home checks.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:36 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:35 am If you don’t clean your house you get your children taken away by CPS until you do...
I do it, its not perfect, but it isn't gross. And only way CPS will take children is if someone calls them. They don't do random home checks.

My Husband is with CPS and the stories he comes home with are beyond what I thought people would be ok living like... feces all over the floor and walls, rotten food everywhere, cockroaches everywhere, all the beds have bed bugs and trash just piled up in every corner.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Hating to do those things isn’t a character flaw. Your children suffering because of it is something else. Who cares if you order out all the time and hire someone to clean your mess?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:40 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:36 am

My Husband is with CPS and the stories he comes home with are beyond what I thought people would be ok living like... feces all over the floor and walls, rotten food everywhere, cockroaches everywhere, all the beds have bed bugs and trash just piled up in every corner.
That is gross. No bugs or anything here.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:46 am Hating to do those things isn’t a character flaw. Your children suffering because of it is something else. Who cares if you order out all the time and hire someone to clean your mess?
My very spoiled kids definitely aren't suffering.
Locked Previous topicNext topic