Is hating to cook, bake, clean a character flaw?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:57 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:47 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:38 pm

As long as everyone is fed why does it matter who is cooking the meals?
I think you can outsource many things, and believe me I do 😂, but if you’re feeding your kids nothing but fast food and frozen dinners that’s the functional dietary equivalent of living in a roach infested trailer. If they’re getting a healthy, well-balanced diet than I agree it doesn’t matter who is cooking.
it isn't like everyone cooks healthy anyway. I grew up in the south on fried chicken, hot water cornbread, po boys and sweet tea

Now I want a po boy.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I guess its how you look at it. If you hate to do all those things and still do them, I guess not. If you hate to do those things and can get someone else to do them for you... possibly not. But if your life depends on you getting up off your lazy arse and getting those things done, but you choose not to- then yes it's definition a character flaw.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:25 pm I guess its how you look at it. If you hate to do all those things and still do them, I guess not. If you hate to do those things and can get someone else to do them for you... possibly not. But if your life depends on you getting up off your lazy arse and getting those things done, but you choose not to- then yes it's definition a character flaw.
I get done what I need to & we eat a lot of salads
Anonymous 10

Unread post

As long as the house is a healthy environment and the kids are well taken care of, I don't care who cooks, cleans, or bakes.

If your kids are suffering because of something you are doing or not doing, that would be wrong.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No, I dislike all of that. I do it because I hate living in chaos and my family needs to eat. My mom thinks I’m lay because I don’t spend everyday spending a few hours cleaning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic