How much do you

Anonymous 1

Unread post

shop for things other than groceries? Do you shop for clothes and other things more online or at the store? Do you feel that you shop too much? I do. :o
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:44 am shop for things other than groceries? Do you shop for clothes and other things more online or at the store? Do you feel that you shop too much? I do. :o
Everyday
Both equally
Hell YES
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t shop too much, I shop when something is needed. I actually hate spending money. Depends on what it is if I shop online or in the store.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't like shopping online at all. I much prefer going to a physical store. It's the shipping costs that get me most times. The other times it's because I'm impatient and want or need whatever it is now haha. I really only go online to research products before I go to the store to buy them lol
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I get deliveries all day. I still do brick and mortar but I shop almost daily online for almost everything.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I coupon and get a lot of stuff cheap from work, so on that note it's probably 3-4 times a week depending what I work. That's mostly taxable items like soap, etc.

I go to the grocery store 1-2 times a week and Costco usually 2-3 times a month.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

About 6 months ago, I joined this group on fb. It's a savings group for Amazon, we get shit cheap or free. I shop all the time now but I only buy the things we can use or presents for birthdays & Christmas.

I just got a 9ft patio umbrella for my dd 19 patio $16.30
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I never pay shipping.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:52 am I don't like shopping online at all. I much prefer going to a physical store. It's the shipping costs that get me most times. The other times it's because I'm impatient and want or need whatever it is now haha. I really only go online to research products before I go to the store to buy them lol
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't shop online much either, don't see the reason, so much easier to go to the store & get it, rather than have to wait.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I go to the grocery store once a week, if there is something I run out of, I instacart. I don’t do much other shopping unless it is a need, like the kids need new shoes or clothes for school. I’ll do a mix of in store or online, but only online when I can get a good deal and don’t have to pay more for shipping the stuff than the original price.
Locked Previous topicNext topic