They let my 10 year old get gauges

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:35 am I'd be absolutely LIVID. Especially at 10 years old! That is wayyyy too young, imo. I may be wrong, but don't ears stay permanently stretched out because of gauges? And doing it without your permission/discussing it with you first??? Hell NO.
SM calling me overly dramatic would prompt me into wanting to show her just how dramatic I can be -- by calling CPS on the assholes.
If you go above a certain size they do not close. The doctor said DD should have no problem with it closing most of the way up and looking like it did before
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:28 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:35 am I'd be absolutely LIVID. Especially at 10 years old! That is wayyyy too young, imo. I may be wrong, but don't ears stay permanently stretched out because of gauges? And doing it without your permission/discussing it with you first??? Hell NO.
SM calling me overly dramatic would prompt me into wanting to show her just how dramatic I can be -- by calling CPS on the assholes.
If you go above a certain size they do not close. The doctor said DD should have no problem with it closing most of the way up and looking like it did before

Now it's time to call your lawyer. Ex and SM have proven they're incompetent to care for your daughter.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:33 pm

Now it's time to call your lawyer. Ex and SM have proven they're incompetent to care for your daughter.
I already did. I have an appointment with him Monday morning
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:26 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:38 pm Can a 10 year old do that even with permission from a parent?
All they used was a stretching kit. I don't see anything actually illegal about it
I had a brain fart..I was thinking about something else.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:37 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:33 pm

I already did. I have an appointment with him Monday morning

Good. Those people shouldn't even be entrusted with a hamster.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wow, is this for real? 10 is WAYYYYY to young. I would remove them and lose my shit, and take him back to court.

gauges are butt F***ing ugly even on adults. Just get a face tattoo while you are at it.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Im all for letting kids express themselves, but there are just certain things you dont let kids do, no matter how badly they may want it at the time. Anything permanent at that age is a no go. Thats horrible! And if you have joint custody, or primary custody, then that should be in violation of your custody agreement since they didnt consult with you and get your approval first, right?

I dont have gauges, so I dont know everything about them. But I heard that its very hard for the ear lobe to fuse back together, and in some cases you need surgery to have it done. Also, that it takes a lot of effort to keep them clean. Probably more than what a 10 y could do. WTF is wrong with them? They have to have been on drugs or something to think that this was okay. Or not metally right in the head.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

This is why it took me 24 hours to read this post. :twisted:

I am just too damn clueless! :lol:
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:18 pm This is why it took me 24 hours to read this post. :twisted:

LOL
Join the club!
It’s probably a good sign that you didn’t know about it.
Getting giant holes in your ear lobes is just not normal 🤢🤮
Anonymous 11

Unread post

LOL.

It looks like it would hurt like hell to have them done, too!
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:25 pm
Anonymous 11 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:18 pm This is why it took me 24 hours to read this post. :twisted:

LOL
Join the club!
It’s probably a good sign that you didn’t know about it.
Getting giant holes in your ear lobes is just not normal 🤢🤮
Locked Previous topicNext topic