“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Sure
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would be livid! I was mad enough when mine's dad pierced her ears without talking to me but he had been the hold out. Then 2nd piercings at 12. Hell, she came home with a tat at 17 but she was a senior ant even that it better than gauges! 10 is way too young.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

That’s gross and unacceptable.
Good luck. The poor kid didn’t need that.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:14 pm Take the worthless asshole to court and have visitation suspended. But first, take dd to the ER and get medical documentation showing she has an infection and have the ER doctor call CPS on your ex-asshole for medical neglect.
This.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Would have been smarter to take her to the doctor while they were still in AND have her explain it all to the doc.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am really sorry your ex made that decision.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Oh heck NO! She is 10 she Is still growing and too young to make a life altering change like that!

She may think she wants it now. But what happens when she turns 18 and decides she wants a career where you have to look professional. How the heck you do that with gigantic holes in your ears.

My dh and I have the same rule for our dd. When you turn 18 you can do whatever you want but until then I am in charge. No piercings and no tattoos. I am not against them. My dh has sleeves and I have 3 tattoos I just believe you need to be a adult to make adult decisions such as tattoos and piercings.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s insane. Definitely take her to the dr and have it documented.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would agree & take her to the doctors ..
Locked Previous topicNext topic