They let my 10 year old get gauges

Anonymous 1

Unread post

SM has really big gauges. DD has always like them.

She came back from her dads house with gauges. They were red and painful. She said she went up 5 sizes in the 5 weeks she was there. I googled it and that is not enough time to do that.

I took them out and cleaned her ears. They look infected

I am pissed off at both my ex and SM. My ex for allowing it to happen without even talking to me and SM for the one actually doing it. I am irritated with DD also because she didnt even talk to me about it. I have talked to her every day. She never asked me and I never said no but she knows she was being sneaky.

Body modification is something that should have been discussed between me and my ex. She is 10 ffs. If she was older like 16 or 17 I wouldnt have had as much of a problem with it if it was done correctly

I am so pissed off. My ex apologized but I heard SM in the background telling him that I was being overly dramatic.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I saw a kid just last weekend with holes in his ears the size of nickels that looked about 10. I'll admit I had to look twice. I'd be livid.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is that where they have those large holes in their ears? I mean Idk what to say, it sounds so unreal someone would let a child do this and a reputable tattoo place would do the piercing. If my ex did it I'd baker act him for a mental eval. But he didn't even want the boys to get regular ear piecing. I used to say I don't mind an ear piercing but you have to answer to your dad too.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:04 pm Is that where they have those large holes in their ears? I mean Idk what to say, it sounds so unreal someone would let a child do this and a reputable tattoo place would do the piercing. If my ex did it I'd baker act him for a mental eval. But he didn't even want the boys to get regular ear piecing. I used to say I don't mind an ear piercing but you have to answer to your dad too.
Yes the holes in the ear

DD had her ears pierced years ago but has only worn normal earrings before now.

SM and her kids are very "alternative" and my ex is a p**sy who doesn't like to stand up to his wife
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Take the worthless asshole to court and have visitation suspended. But first, take dd to the ER and get medical documentation showing she has an infection and have the ER doctor call CPS on your ex-asshole for medical neglect.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:14 pm Take the worthless asshole to court and have visitation suspended. But first, take dd to the ER and get medical documentation showing she has an infection and have the ER doctor call CPS on your ex-asshole for medical neglect.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:14 pm Take the worthless asshole to court and have visitation suspended. But first, take dd to the ER and get medical documentation showing she has an infection and have the ER doctor call CPS on your ex-asshole for medical neglect.
I have a doctor's appointment for her in the morning because I am worried about how they look and they have been bleeding.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:17 pm
I have a doctor's appointment for her in the morning because I am worried about how they look and they have been bleeding.
Good but be brutally honest with the doctor about exactly how this happened, who was in charge of the child at the time and insist they call cps on the exasshole and his bitch alternative wife
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That’s awful, she is too young IMO.
I would have lost my shit on him
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I agree. Take the kid to the doctor, have it documented and have the doctor report your asshole ex to cps and get your lawyer to take away unsupervised visitation. My stupid state doesn't have a minimum age. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and can get tattoos or piercings. You'd think there'd be a minimum age for putting gigantic holes in your earlobes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic