Struggling to keep a straight face

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:20 pm
CherryTreez wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:16 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:53 pm This sounds like the weirdest thing I ever heard. I would not be happy if my kids started ranking folks. Call them all the same thing, respectfully, or else. Now if you don't like someone else that's fine but you're not going to be stupid about it.
None of the other people know about it. It's the kids and me.
Idc if only me and God knows it. My opinion still stands. It's one thing to not like someone. But you need to address them properly. It's like your, what was it, the sil who wanted to be called an aunt? That's a normal request but they're all laughing about it. It just wouldn't sit well with me.
While I would have issues with them laughing about it I wouldnt make anyone call someone Aunt,Uncle or whatever....
Anonymous 4

Unread post

So glad I dont have the crappy life you do
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:19 pm Your family always has so much drama.
Attachments
giphy (21).gif
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:53 pm This sounds like the weirdest thing I ever heard. I would not be happy if my kids started ranking folks. Call them all the same thing, respectfully, or else. Now if you don't like someone else that's fine but you're not going to be stupid about it.
Idc if only me and God knows it. My opinion still stands. It's one thing to not like someone. But you need to address them properly. It's like your, what was it, the sil who wanted to be called an aunt? That's a normal request but they're all laughing about it. It just wouldn't sit well with me.

Not when she has seen most of them once and has only been married to my brother for just over a year. She is stranger to most of them.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Not when she has seen most of them once and has only been married to my brother for just over a year. She is stranger to most of them.
Okay, and? My sil was aunt name from the day she married my brother. I thought that was how it was done in most families...
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm

While I would have issues with them laughing about it I wouldnt make anyone call someone Aunt,Uncle or whatever....
But it's their aunt and uncle so why wouldn't you? I don't understand but sure. Carry on.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's really childish. Enjoy the kiddie table.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, gee, why don’t you all grow up?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:48 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm

But it's their aunt and uncle so why wouldn't you? I don't understand but sure. Carry on.
They dont recognize that woman has their Aunt. This
Is the woman that broke up their Aunt and Uncle and destroyed a family. Unvle too. As hard as people try you cant force filial relationships.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Why do I get the feeling that this entire post was, yet again, about your SIL?

You give this girl too much space in your head.

CherryTreez wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:43 pm

By brother's new wife requested to be called aunt. The kids all smiled. She was getting that no matter what. His ex got called a nickname. He is also an 'uncle' title. His wife thinks she will be one up on the ex sil. She doesn't know she lost.

Locked Previous topicNext topic