I'm not usually one to judge...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:57 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm

You should be concerned.
Your 12 year old could have PTSD for the rest of their life because of this. 2 year olds are vicious little things. I hope you at least took your child to a medical facility and got xrays. I can't believe you don't care.
You're more focused on strangers misbehaving children than the welfare of your own child.
SMFH🤔
Dramatic much?
No more than you.😁
So I should think this behavior is normal?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:36 am So her kids acted like kids but you're better than them. Lol
That is not how kids act.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:31 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:26 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:22 am

How does the OP know the ages of each kid when they are strangers that do not speak the same language as the op?
What does the age or language, that have to do with the original response “kids acted like kids”, lol?
It shows the OP made up the story.
🙄🙄🙄
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:57 pm

Dramatic much?
No more than you.😁
So I should think this behavior is normal?
Is that what I said?🤔
Anonymous 7

Unread post

nice touch to work in a little veiled racism with "they didn't speak English". Clever. Because, let's be honest, that's the whole point of your post. Non-English speakers doing something "wrong" at America's white wonderland.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:15 pm nice touch to work in a little veiled racism with "they didn't speak English". Clever. Because, let's be honest, that's the whole point of your post. Non-English speakers doing something "wrong" at America's white wonderland.
It's not racism. I didn't say all people of their race act this way I said they acted this way. Theres a lot of non-English speakers at Disneyland who are perfectly fine. I've seen some expected language barrier issues but that's expected.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:15 pm nice touch to work in a little veiled racism with "they didn't speak English". Clever. Because, let's be honest, that's the whole point of your post. Non-English speakers doing something "wrong" at America's white wonderland.
Everything is racist. Everyone is a racist. Its actually sickening how everything is turned into something racist.
What do you see when the white snow falls? What about brides in white bridal gowns? White cars? White clothes? If I drive a white car and wear a white shirt am I a racist?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:12 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:09 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 am

You guys think everything is a troll post. If it has too much info its a teoll. Not enough info its a teoll. Everyone is a teoll
I rarely call post trolls but i do wonder how she knows the kids ages
I estimated them. You can generally look at a kid and go that kid is around 2 years old.
My granddaughter will be 2 next month but if you look at her you would think she is 5.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How do you know they don't speak English? I would have taken a picture, called security, and had her reported. I'm not just standing around while someone abuses their kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic