I'm not usually one to judge...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:09 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:32 am

The story is made up.
You guys think everything is a troll post. If it has too much info its a teoll. Not enough info its a teoll. Everyone is a teoll
I rarely call post trolls but i do wonder how she knows the kids ages
I estimated them. You can generally look at a kid and go that kid is around 2 years old.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So kids are unruly little shits. Many parents today simply allow it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:06 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:48 am That's a fairly detailed accounting of something that happened hours ago that you saw out of the corner of your eye involving kids you've never met before.
It was happening like 2 feet from me it wasn't difficult to see.

And remember the play by play apparently. After spending a day at the park.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:18 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:48 am That's a fairly detailed accounting of something that happened hours ago that you saw out of the corner of your eye involving kids you've never met before.

It was about an hour before we left the park that this happened.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Well to start with we all judge and most of us judge almost everything, so there's that.

How long did you have to wait for each ride? I've heard the lines are horrible?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:19 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:18 pm

It was about an hour before we left the park that this happened.

That's nice.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm Well to start with we all judge and most of us judge almost everything, so there's that.

How long did you have to wait for each ride? I've heard the lines are horrible?
I have a special needs kid so we use the disability pass on the longer lines. He has been doing better so if a line is 15 minutes or less we just stand in it but the long ones are still too much for him.
Wait times have been between 5 minutes and an hour in the regular lines. Most lines are 15 minutes or less though they're experiencing record low attendance. The new star wars ride was a 65 minute wait when we went on. We've really only used our pass on matterhorn, radiator springs racers, star wars, soaring over California, splash mountain, and haunted mansion. Oh and Peter pan.
We've avoided all shows because of our son so I can't speak for those. We just watched the parades our daughter was in.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:05 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:40 am I hope you're getting counseling and your child that was attacked by a random 2 year old is getting it too.
I don't know how you can move forward after this without some psychological help. You should sue both the fictional family and Disney.
Good luck.
It's not my family I'm concerned about in this situation. We are just fine.
You should be concerned.
Your 12 year old could have PTSD for the rest of their life because of this. 2 year olds are vicious little things. I hope you at least took your child to a medical facility and got xrays. I can't believe you don't care.
You're more focused on strangers misbehaving children than the welfare of your own child.
SMFH🤔
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:40 am I hope you're getting counseling and your child that was attacked by a random 2 year old is getting it too.
I don't know how you can move forward after this without some psychological help. You should sue both the fictional family and Disney.
Good luck.
You should be concerned.
Your 12 year old could have PTSD for the rest of their life because of this. 2 year olds are vicious little things. I hope you at least took your child to a medical facility and got xrays. I can't believe you don't care.
You're more focused on strangers misbehaving children than the welfare of your own child.
SMFH🤔
Dramatic much?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:57 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm

You should be concerned.
SMFH🤔
Dramatic much?
No more than you.😁
Locked Previous topicNext topic