I'm not usually one to judge...

Anonymous 8

Unread post

I’m not going to read through 5 pages of arguing about whether you are a troll, so please forgive me if this is redundant...

At least she was trying. We complain a lot about parents completely ignoring their out of control kids. Hopefully, she will realize this method is not working and she needs to try something else. But at least she’s trying.
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:21 am
leadfoot40 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:51 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:36 am So her kids acted like kids but you're better than them. Lol
You think that's acceptable behavior? That's brats being brats.
I think the OP made it up. How does she know the ages of these kids? They are strangers that do not speak the same language as the op.
I'm sure. There was a family in the news last week for getting into a fight a Disney.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:02 pm How do you know they don't speak English? I would have taken a picture, called security, and had her reported. I'm not just standing around while someone abuses their kids.
Someone else spoke to them and they didn't understand them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 pm I’m not going to read through 5 pages of arguing about whether you are a troll, so please forgive me if this is redundant...

At least she was trying. We complain a lot about parents completely ignoring their out of control kids. Hopefully, she will realize this method is not working and she needs to try something else. But at least she’s trying.
I really hope so. I could see she was frustrated with them and didn't know what else to do. She also seemed to have very little patience but a long, hot day at Disneyland will do that so I don't know if that's the norm for her.
I hope she finds something that works because it was just sad to watch.
Thankfully in our 5 days at Disneyland she was the only unpleasant person we ran into. Most people were just fine.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 pm I’m not going to read through 5 pages of arguing about whether you are a troll, so please forgive me if this is redundant...

Child abuse is not “trying “.
Locked Previous topicNext topic