The neighbor is mad because I take her cat to the humane society

Anonymous 1

Unread post

There are no outdoor cats allowed in my area. There is a leash law and it applies to them also. We have a pretty bad coyote problem and I have seen so many cats be ripped apart. Every time I see a cat outdoors I take them in to the humane society. A bunch of us in the neighborhood do

I could call animal control but it is easier to do it myself. The humane society encourages everyone to do the same they even give out traps if you need them. The owners get a fine and have to pay to get their pet back.

My neighbors do not like that I do it. They told me to get over it because their cat is an outdoor cat. That isnt going to stop me. The cat doesnt need to be torn apart by coyotes because its owners cant follow the law.

Maybe they shouldnt have moved here if they wanted to keep their cat outdoors. I know the humane society has given them warnings to keep the cat indoors or they might not give the cat back.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:26 pm There are no outdoor cats allowed in my area. There is a leash law and it applies to them also. We have a pretty bad coyote problem and I have seen so many cats be ripped apart. Every time I see a cat outdoors I take them in to the humane society. A bunch of us in the neighborhood do

I could call animal control but it is easier to do it myself. The humane society encourages everyone to do the same they even give out traps if you need them. The owners get a fine and have to pay to get their pet back.

My neighbors do not like that I do it. They told me to get over it because their cat is an outdoor cat. That isnt going to stop me. The cat doesnt need to be torn apart by coyotes because its owners cant follow the law.

Maybe they shouldnt have moved here if they wanted to keep their cat outdoors. I know the humane society has given them warnings to keep the cat indoors or they might not give the cat back.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I really feel like this is a CM rehash.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:29 pm I really feel like this is a CM rehash.
Ive talked about leash laws applying to cats where I live before but not about this neighbor.... maybe others have shitty neighbors that dont care about their pets too or you are thinking about other things I have posted
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:29 pm I really feel like this is a CM rehash.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

This feels like a repeat.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I just wonder why some people don't have other things to spend their effort on sometimes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:37 pm I just wonder why some people don't have other things to spend their effort on sometimes.
Animals are my passion so I put a lot of effort into them

I also foster animals and volunteer at multiple animal rescues
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 pm
Smarties wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:37 pm I just wonder why some people don't have other things to spend their effort on sometimes.
Animals are my passion so I put a lot of effort into them

I also foster animals and volunteer at multiple animal rescues

Knew that was coming. lol.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Coyotes abound where I live to, but I got better things to do with my time besides taking people's pets to dog pound. At least, twice week we hear someone's dog tangling with a coyote. As long as it isn't one of my dogs, oh well.
Locked Previous topicNext topic