Anyone Still Getting A Popup?

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Honestly I had completely forgotten all about it till yesterday when I had to log into my account from google. I’ll go change it now

12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:12 pm Please, change your password. Always change it after resetting or if there is anything unusual happening with it. Accounts are vulnerable to attacks.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:33 pm Not sure what a proxy is so I’m pretty sure I’m not using one. (?) lol
That’s weird. I have been logged into my account the whole time and never logged out.... wait, maybe I know what it could be. A few weeks again I got logged out, other people were too, I couldn’t remember my pass word so I requested a new one. I got an email with a password to use. I never changed the pass word. Yesterday when I had to get off safari and go to my google account it made me log back in and I looked my password up from the email sent to me last time and logged in. Again I didn’t change the password. I don’t ever log out.
But the weird thing is I did that on the google app. It was mostly safari that was giving me this message. Once in google but the rest of the time was on safari.
Could that have anything to do with it? I guess I could change my password. I don’t know if it will help. But I wouldn’t know the first thing of trying to log into an admin account so I don’t know why the site would see me as a threat.
12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:14 pm The site sees you as a threat for some reason and the firewall is blocking access. Are you using a proxy? Last night I made our security a little stronger since we were hit with malware from some bad links in n&p.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Was it a questioner type thing?
Living my perfect life 💕
Locked Previous topicNext topic