Anyone Still Getting A Popup?

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I got a message last night that I was permanently banned and my user account deleted.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You should only get that if you attempt to sign onto the admin control panel for the site. What page are you on when it comes up?
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:47 pm Now I’m getting this.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Everyone did 😔
mojogirl wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:51 pm I got a message last night that I was permanently banned and my user account deleted.
🤓The Admin 🤓
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:17 pm You should only get that if you attempt to sign onto the admin control panel for the site. What page are you on when it comes up?
I don’t even log out. I got it first when I went to quote and reply someone. Then I switched over to the google app and got it once more but then it stopped.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:18 pm Everyone did 😔
mojogirl wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:51 pm I got a message last night that I was permanently banned and my user account deleted.
I didn't
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Be very careful/bite your tongue....I said that then started getting ERROR notices, LOL
Ksal2349 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:01 pm
I didn't
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That error was fixed pretty quick last night.
Ksal2349 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:01 pm
I didn't
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The site sees you as a threat for some reason and the firewall is blocking access. Are you using a proxy? Last night I made our security a little stronger since we were hit with malware from some bad links in n&p.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:01 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:17 pm You should only get that if you attempt to sign onto the admin control panel for the site. What page are you on when it comes up?
I don’t even log out. I got it first when I went to quote and reply someone. Then I switched over to the google app and got it once more but then it stopped.
🤓The Admin 🤓
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not sure what a proxy is so I’m pretty sure I’m not using one. (?) lol
That’s weird. I have been logged into my account the whole time and never logged out.... wait, maybe I know what it could be. A few weeks again I got logged out, other people were too, I couldn’t remember my pass word so I requested a new one. I got an email with a password to use. I never changed the pass word. Yesterday when I had to get off safari and go to my google account it made me log back in and I looked my password up from the email sent to me last time and logged in. Again I didn’t change the password. I don’t ever log out.
But the weird thing is I did that on the google app. It was mostly safari that was giving me this message. Once in google but the rest of the time was on safari.
Could that have anything to do with it? I guess I could change my password. I don’t know if it will help. But I wouldn’t know the first thing of trying to log into an admin account so I don’t know why the site would see me as a threat.
12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:14 pm The site sees you as a threat for some reason and the firewall is blocking access. Are you using a proxy? Last night I made our security a little stronger since we were hit with malware from some bad links in n&p.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Please, change your password. Always change it after resetting or if there is anything unusual happening with it. Accounts are vulnerable to attacks.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:33 pm Not sure what a proxy is so I’m pretty sure I’m not using one. (?) lol
That’s weird. I have been logged into my account the whole time and never logged out.... wait, maybe I know what it could be. A few weeks again I got logged out, other people were too, I couldn’t remember my pass word so I requested a new one. I got an email with a password to use. I never changed the pass word. Yesterday when I had to get off safari and go to my google account it made me log back in and I looked my password up from the email sent to me last time and logged in. Again I didn’t change the password. I don’t ever log out.
But the weird thing is I did that on the google app. It was mostly safari that was giving me this message. Once in google but the rest of the time was on safari.
Could that have anything to do with it? I guess I could change my password. I don’t know if it will help. But I wouldn’t know the first thing of trying to log into an admin account so I don’t know why the site would see me as a threat.
12skipafew wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:14 pm The site sees you as a threat for some reason and the firewall is blocking access. Are you using a proxy? Last night I made our security a little stronger since we were hit with malware from some bad links in n&p.

🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic