Am I wrong?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My son’s stepbrother (my exes wife’s son) wants to play soccer but they can’t get him there. And wanted to know if they could drop him off here & I take him. I said NO I’m not going to be responsible for a child I’ve never met by a woman I’ve never spoken to. People are CRAZY.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's weird. The wife doesn't have any family that can step up to help?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

If they can drop him off at your house why can't they just drop him off at the field?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:18 am That's weird. The wife doesn't have any family that can step up to help?
I Don’t know. They should have family or friends.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 am If they can drop him off at your house why can't they just drop him off at the field?
The field is 20 minutes away. I didn’t understand why they couldn’t get him there. They had my son call and ask.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:22 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:18 am That's weird. The wife doesn't have any family that can step up to help?
I wonder why they asked you? Do you live close to the practice area? If they can get him to your house why can't they get him to the field?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:26 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:22 am
I wonder why they asked you? Do you live close to the practice area? If they can get him to your house why can't they get him to the field?
I’m closer to the field than they are, but I don’t see a reason to stop at my house. I thought it was strange.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 am If they can drop him off at your house why can't they just drop him off at the field?
The field is 20 minutes away. I didn’t understand why they couldn’t get him there. They had my son call and ask.
Are you sure they had your son call and ask or was it really your son's idea to call and ask?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:44 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 am
Are you sure they had your son call and ask or was it really your son's idea to call and ask?
I don’t know whose idea it was to call. But it was crazy! My son should know better.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't see it as a big deal unless you're not on good terms with your ex.
Locked Previous topicNext topic