Am I wrong?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:53 am I don't see it as a big deal unless you're not on good terms with your ex.
I am on neutral terms with my ex. I’ve never met his wife or the child. I don’t want to be responsible for a child I’ve never met or have him over here
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’m not seeing why that’s crazy for them to ask. I’m sensing some crazy from you though.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nvl0707 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:32 am I’m not seeing why that’s crazy for them to ask. I’m sensing some crazy from you though.
How am I crazy?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Does your son play too and they thought they could go together? Maybe they'd have to drop him off way early due to having to be somewhere else so they thought he could hang out by you until the game/practice started?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:57 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:53 am I don't see it as a big deal unless you're not on good terms with your ex.
I am on neutral terms with my ex. I’ve never met his wife or the child. I don’t want to be responsible for a child I’ve never met or have him over here
How is that any different than when your kid has friends over or takes a friend with him on an outing? Is he not allowed to have friends at the house? Do you pick up your kids friends and drop them off at the movies when they go out as parents do for kids that can't drive?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:47 am Does your son play too and they thought they could go together? Maybe they'd have to drop him off way early due to having to be somewhere else so they thought he could hang out by you until the game/practice started?
My son plays. But I’m not going to be a part of this child’s life in any way
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:50 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:57 am
How is that any different than when your kid has friends over or takes a friend with him on an outing? Is he not allowed to have friends at the house? Do you pick up your kids friends and drop them off at the movies when they go out as parents do for kids that can't drive?
It’s different for me. I do all that for my son’s friends. But will never do that for this child, I hear he has behavior problems & I’m not going to be responsible for this child. My answer will always be no
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:36 am
Nvl0707 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:32 am I’m not seeing why that’s crazy for them to ask. I’m sensing some crazy from you though.
How am I crazy?
The ex is always crazy.
I shit glitter
AsstChief
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Why would they sign the child up for a sport they can transport to and from?
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What a weird thing to ask.
Locked Previous topicNext topic