Im not a selfish person *confession time

Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:39 am Oh Okay....gotcha.
Thank you for the points darlin

OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:03 am
Sassy762 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:47 pm ????????????

I'm sure she is trying to make a joke about my post a long ass time ago about you being the only one who robs me. Little does she know i just give them to you now 😘😘🤷🤷🤷🤷
😘😘 I think it's funny how many people thought i was truly upset that you were taking them haha. But now you don't even try anymore ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ 😭 i was enjoying our little "rivalry"
And you either bank your shit to quickly now or it gets stolen too fast that i can't never steal from you. Lol.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I bank my points quickly when I get them or rob someone, lol
I havent been robbed in quite awhile now :lol:
OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:00 am

OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:03 am

I'm sure she is trying to make a joke about my post a long ass time ago about you being the only one who robs me. Little does she know i just give them to you now 😘😘🤷🤷🤷🤷
😘😘 I think it's funny how many people thought i was truly upset that you were taking them haha. But now you don't even try anymore ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ 😭 i was enjoying our little "rivalry"
And you either bank your shit to quickly now or it gets stolen too fast that i can't never steal from you. Lol.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

You need mental help. Something is very wrong with you
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:31 am I bank my points quickly when I get them or rob someone, lol
I havent been robbed in quite awhile now :lol:
OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:00 am

That's cuz we can't rob you hoe lol. I leave my points just for you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic