Im not a selfish person *confession time

Anonymous 2

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: ↑Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:15 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:59 am
OBXPrincess wrote: ↑Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:57 am

JFC how many points did you get for being a bitch!? Maybe she just needed to get the babbling out of her head so it would stop bothering her. Maybe people just need to get it out so they feel better. Who do cunts always think its about some stupid ass points that mean anything!? πŸ€¦πŸ™„
Not as many points as you received posting this reply being a bitch. Why do the FA group cunts always think they can tell others what they can/cant post in response to a post?
I guess the same reason you bitches come on these posts offering nothing but cunty replies 🀷
Btw no where in my reply did i tell you what you could or could not post.
Why do you feel the need to be a bitch with your cunty replies? You didnt exactly say I cant post my thoughts but you sure did imply that I shouldn't have posted my replies?
Are you the FA group conscience that jumps on people if you dont like their replies? Why do you always resort to calling members bitches and cunts, this seems to be a pattern with you?
Were you raised by a drug addict, alcoholic or worse? I"m asking because your vocabulary seems to be very limited.
Btw, I only repeated the names you called me first and threw them right back at you
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:35 am

Not as many points as you received posting this reply being a bitch. Why do the FA group cunts always think they can tell others what they can/cant post in response to a post?
I guess the same reason you bitches come on these posts offering nothing but cunty replies 🀷
Why do you feel the need to be a bitch with your cunty replies? You didnt exactly say I cant post my thoughts but you sure did imply that I shouldn't have posted my replies?
Are.you the FA group conscience that jumps on people if you dont like their replies? Why do you always resort to calling members bitches and cunts, this seems to be a pattern with you?
Were you raised by a drug addict, alcoholic or worse? I"m asking because your vocabulary seems to be very limited.
Btw, I only repeated the names you called me first and threw them right back at you
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Awe poor thing. Why so angry that someone called you out on being a bitch? I didn't imply anything at all about you being able to post or not post or reply or whatever. You're free to reply as you please but remember so is everyone else if you don't like being called out for being bitch for no reason then.... Don't be a bitch, it's that simple. And i don't need to use big vocabulary words with ignorant people like you, you wouldn't understand it so i stick to staying simple. 😘
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are.you the FA group conscience that jumps on people if you dont like their replies? Why do you always resort to calling members bitches and cunts, this seems to be a pattern with you?
And To add at least i don't hide my bitchness like you Anon 2. πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ–•πŸΏ
Anonymous 4

Unread post

There's a difference between being selfish/having no regard for what someone else needs and putting your needs/goals before another's.

I don't think you should ever feel bad about making yourself a priority. If you never care about what others might need, that's an entirely different story.

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:50 pm Im truly not meant to be a selfish person. Im not saying this as an "Im so perfect" way. Im saying this because I finally, after so many years, decided to take everyone's advice and be a little selfish for myself. To put myself first for once. I dont know how long I can keep this up. It doesnt feel good. People lied when they said putting myself first and taking care of myself will help and make me feel better. As of right now I feel like the shittiest person in the world. It is ripping at my gut. Its almost not worth it. Just looking into someone's eyes, as they are counting on you, and you turning them down.. seeing that pain in their face because now they probably feel like they are alone in a world of hurt. This doesnt feel good to me. I thought maybe everyone was right. I mean I was miserable before, not being selfish. I have always wished that I could be like everyone else and walk away from people and to say no. It was hell having to be spread so thin. But now it feels worse............ WTF cant this be easy for me? Is it supposed to suck this bad? I cant win for losing. I can either spread myself too thin as I always do, putting others way above my own needs and hate it... Or I feel the pain of letting someone else down and worry about them the whole time I am supposed to be thinking of myself.

Im messed up somewhere.. this is messed up. I thought once I got the words out "no".. after I said that it would be easy and I would feel better after it was done. Thats not how it happened at all. I finally said no, and I looked at this persons face and a look of defeat came over them and they just left. And I only said no because I know that its the right thing to do. Not just for me but for them and their situation too. I thought long and hard about the whole thing, and this is the right thing to do. JFC! why does it suck so bad? I wish I didnt care so much. I really wish that I was a cold hearted selfish bitch. I wish I didnt feel so deeply for people. I wish I didnt feel at all.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:50 pm Im truly not meant to be a selfish person. Im not saying this as an "Im so perfect" way. Im saying this because I finally, after so many years, decided to take everyone's advice and be a little selfish for myself. To put myself first for once. I dont know how long I can keep this up. It doesnt feel good. People lied when they said putting myself first and taking care of myself will help and make me feel better. As of right now I feel like the shittiest person in the world. It is ripping at my gut. Its almost not worth it. Just looking into someone's eyes, as they are counting on you, and you turning them down.. seeing that pain in their face because now they probably feel like they are alone in a world of hurt. This doesnt feel good to me. I thought maybe everyone was right. I mean I was miserable before, not being selfish. I have always wished that I could be like everyone else and walk away from people and to say no. It was hell having to be spread so thin. But now it feels worse............ WTF cant this be easy for me? Is it supposed to suck this bad? I cant win for losing. I can either spread myself too thin as I always do, putting others way above my own needs and hate it... Or I feel the pain of letting someone else down and worry about them the whole time I am supposed to be thinking of myself.

Im messed up somewhere.. this is messed up. I thought once I got the words out "no".. after I said that it would be easy and I would feel better after it was done. Thats not how it happened at all. I finally said no, and I looked at this persons face and a look of defeat came over them and they just left. And I only said no because I know that its the right thing to do. Not just for me but for them and their situation too. I thought long and hard about the whole thing, and this is the right thing to do. JFC! why does it suck so bad? I wish I didnt care so much. I really wish that I was a cold hearted selfish bitch. I wish I didnt feel so deeply for people. I wish I didnt feel at all.
Being able to set boundaries and say no does NOT make anyone a "cold hearted selfish bitch". The insinuation that people who actually keep balance in their lives are some kind of monsters leads me to think that you have convinced yourself that bending over backwards helping others while ignoring your own needs makes you better than everyone else, and now you can't accept the reality that it does no such thing.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: ↑Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:44 am Did someone ask you for a life preserver while they were drowning or something?
Hehe.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are you the FA group conscience that jumps on people if you dont like their replies? Why do you always resort to calling members bitches and cunts, this seems to be a pattern with you?
You’re a dick.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:01 pm

JFC...How many points did you get for that long ass whiny repeated dribble drabble?

JFC how many points did you get for being a bitch!? Maybe she just needed to get the babbling out of her head so it would stop bothering her. Maybe people just need to get it out so they feel better. Who do cunts always thinks about some stupid ass points that mean anything!? πŸ€¦πŸ™„
....sassy stole all my points
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Well this shit spiraled out of control.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

????????????

Anonymous 5 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:01 pm

JFC...How many points did you get for that long ass whiny repeated dribble drabble?

JFC how many points did you get for being a bitch!? Maybe she just needed to get the babbling out of her head so it would stop bothering her. Maybe people just need to get it out so they feel better. Who do cunts always thinks about some stupid ass points that mean anything!? πŸ€¦πŸ™„
....sassy stole all my points
Locked Previous topicNext topic