I am devastated. I don't know how to handle this one. ((Warning))((Worst possible update))

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:48 pm Do you want me to report anon 7? I am so upset by her comments, I am in tears reading her cruelness.

I'm not sure if they will lock the post. Let me know. I think it's the same as name calling. It's horrible.
I was so hurt and angry when she first started commenting, but now that I know she felt the pain of losing a child, I realize her own anger about being unable to change the past is just as real for her as it is for our family right now.
Hopefully we all find peace.
As someone who lost a child, because of doctor's negligence, I'm going to say she doesn't need to be rude like she is. And hiding behind Anon so we don't know who she is... She knows the pain the mother is going through. How the child passed isn't what's important at this point. He's gone. She should have some compassion for a mother that's going through the same tragedy that she went through. There is no reason to be a jerk. A child is a blessing, and when that's taken away, it's a pain that the family will live with forever.

Mom of monkeys
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Almost a year ago I made that 911 call. I found my daughter in the pool. Guess what I had cameras. I had door alarms. I even told my older kids to remove the ladder. Guess what
the door alarm annoyed my 11 year old and he turned it off. Mistakes happen. It doesn't make you a bad parent. You should be ashamed that you would speak to someone this way during a time of crisis. No one is perfect.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:52 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm

I dont have compassion for negligent parents.

Is your sister even a member of this website?
You never left your child alone to go make a salad before? Ise the bathroom? I call bullshit. I promise you I have. Right now Im in my living room and my 4yo and 5 yo are playing in the playroom alone....
I have never left my child around a pool that was not fenced and that did not have an alarm on the back door

Pool safety is nothing to mess with clearly
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm sorry for your loss.

This post is all kinds of fucked up. 👀
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mom of monkeys wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:38 am Almost a year ago I made that 911 call. I found my daughter in the pool. Guess what I had cameras. I had door alarms. I even told my older kids to remove the ladder. Guess what
the door alarm annoyed my 11 year old and he turned it off. Mistakes happen. It doesn't make you a bad parent. You should be ashamed that you would speak to someone this way during a time of crisis. No one is perfect.
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:52 pm

You never left your child alone to go make a salad before? Ise the bathroom? I call bullshit. I promise you I have. Right now Im in my living room and my 4yo and 5 yo are playing in the playroom alone....
I have never left my child around a pool that was not fenced and that did not have an alarm on the back door

She's ok now I'm hoping?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I just saw the update. :(

I am so sorry. Please accept my deepest condolences. (((Hugs)))
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm so sorry. :(
i want candy!
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This is sad and I am sorry for your loss and to the mother.

Drownings happen all the time esp out here in AZ. Kids are pulled out of pools all the time. Sometimes they are pulled out in time and sometimes not.

A woman I went to high school with has a severely disabled 21/22 year old boy who is almost a vegetable from falling into a pool when he was a toddler. In some way he died then. Very Sad.
Mom of monkeys
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Thankfully yes. We found her face up. We were told because she had basic swimming skills she was that way. If she would have been face down I'd had lost her. 2 minutes is all it took.
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:35 am
Mom of monkeys wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:38 am Almost a year ago I made that 911 call. I found my daughter in the pool. Guess what I had cameras. I had door alarms. I even told my older kids to remove the ladder. Guess what

She's ok now I'm hoping?
Anonymous 16

Unread post

I'm so sorry. There are no words I could say to mean that more then I feel it ♡
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:48 am She should have been supervising her son. Tragic but she was negligent here. At 3 years old she needed to be in the playroom supervising, not preparing food. Especially in a home with a pool.
Oh lookie here!

It's Anon 7's miserable twin sister!

You nasty heifers both need a foot in your ass.
Locked Previous topicNext topic