I am devastated. I don't know how to handle this one. ((Warning))((Worst possible update))

Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:48 pm Do you want me to report anon 7? I am so upset by her comments, I am in tears reading her cruelness.

I'm not sure if they will lock the post. Let me know. I think it's the same as name calling. It's horrible.
I was so hurt and angry when she first started commenting, but now that I know she felt the pain of losing a child, I realize her own anger about being unable to change the past is just as real for her as it is for our family right now.
Hopefully we all find peace.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:48 pm Do you want me to report anon 7? I am so upset by her comments, I am in tears reading her cruelness.

I'm not sure if they will lock the post. Let me know. I think it's the same as name calling. It's horrible.
I was so hurt and angry when she first started commenting, but now that I know she felt the pain of losing a child, I realize her own anger about being unable to change the past is just as real for her as it is for our family right now.
You're being very nice about all of this. Much nicer than anyone elsewould be.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

OMG I am so sorry. Fly high sweet baby.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:37 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:33 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:19 pm
I have lost a child and it was not my fault or anything I could have prevented

I do not feel bad for mother's who lost a child due to negligence. This could have been prevented if she was a better mother
Keep telling yourself it wasnt your fault, but deep down YOU know you fucked up someway....somehow.. There was something ...anything you could have done but you neglected to do so.
Now you come on here with your nasty self-hate and guilt trying to make others feel as bad as you do....deep down inside your evil self.
Pathetic!!!!!!
My son was born with a congenital heart defect. There was nothing anyone could have done.

He died at three days old

All this mother had to do was watch her child
I once turned my back and had to pull my kids out of three foot deep water. My oldest could swim but he jumped in the pool with the youngest who grabbed him and pushed him under. It literally takes no time for shit to happen. They're teens and this still haunts me.
There's nothing to gained by twisting the knife. She'll live with this the rest of her life. And I can't judge her. It sure the hell won't change a damned thing.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:10 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:07 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:37 pm
My son was born with a congenital heart defect. There was nothing anyone could have done.

He died at three days old

All this mother had to do was watch her child
Uh huh, keep telling yourself that.
Congenital heart defects are known to occur more often when the mother comes in contact with certain substances during the first few weeks of pregnancy, while the baby's heart is developing. Some maternal illnesses and medications taken for these illnesses have been shown to affect the heart's development.
Scientists know that congenital heart defects can be related to an abnormality in the number of an infant's chromosomes, single gene defects, or environmental factors.
I never did drugs and I have no mental illness. I was on no meds.

These days he would have been genetically tested but they didn't have the technology back then. My DD, his twin, was born perfectly healthy
Not so sure about the mental illness part
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I am so very sorry, OP, and my condolences go out to your family and especially your sister. :(
Anonymous 14

Unread post

She should have been supervising her son. Tragic but she was negligent here. At 3 years old she needed to be in the playroom supervising, not preparing food. Especially in a home with a pool.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm

Doesn't give her the right to be a c**t and talk shit.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:48 am She should have been supervising her son. Tragic but she was negligent here. At 3 years old she needed to be in the playroom supervising, not preparing food. Especially in a home with a pool.
Have you never gone to the bathroom alone? Never turned your back for a sec? She didn't need to be in the F***ing play room! Things happen all the time and unfortunately this is one of them. But don't sit there and act like you're so F***ing perfect and that you watch your child 24/7/365 every second.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh man. I'm so sorry for you and your family. Did you ever find the flight out there?

I'm praying for you all. What a terrible thing to have happen. Accidents happen. Sadly, she will always blame herself for this. I hope she is able to find peace someday, but her heart will forever be broken. :(

Locked Previous topicNext topic