I am devastated. I don't know how to handle this one. ((Warning))((Worst possible update))

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:24 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:19 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Here's my point, you vile disgusting sorry excuse pile of maggot infested dog shit.
You are NOT a better person or mother than OP's sister. She made a tragic mistake and will pay for that for the rest of her life. How dare you try to make her feel bad. IF I was as nasty as you are, I would wish a tragedy befall your family....just so you would know and feel the agony this family is going through.
But Im not.......
I have lost a child and it was not my fault or anything I could have prevented

I do not feel bad for mother's who lost a child due to negligence. This could have been prevented if she was a better mother
That's it then.
I couldn't think of why you were being so mean when it came to the pain we are all going through.

But it's because you've felt this pain. You know it isn't fair. It's not fair to us either.

Making it someone else's fault in your mind when this happens to someone else won't make it hurt less for you though.

I'm sorry if you have felt anything close to what I am feeling right now even though it wasn't my child, I hope you find peace.
Negligence killed her child. There is no way to deny that. If she had been watching her kid or there was proper pool safety this wouldn't have happened

Stop making excuses and pretending she was a better mother than she was.

I have found peace. My son would have been 45 this year. That doesn't mean I feel bad for moms that could have prevented the death of their child
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm

I have never left my child around a pool that was not fenced and that did not have an alarm on the back door

Pool safety is nothing to mess with clearly
Here's my point, you vile disgusting sorry excuse pile of maggot infested dog shit.
You are NOT a better person or mother than OP's sister. She made a tragic mistake and will pay for that for the rest of her life. How dare you try to make her feel bad. IF I was as nasty as you are, I would wish a tragedy befall your family....just so you would know and feel the agony this family is going through.
But Im not.......

I do not feel bad for mother's who lost a child due to negligence. This could have been prevented if she was a better mother
Keep telling yourself it wasnt your fault, but deep down YOU know you fucked up someway....somehow.. There was something ...anything you could have done but you neglected to do so.
Now you come on here with your nasty self-hate and guilt trying to make others feel as bad as you do....deep down inside your evil self.
Pathetic!!!!!!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:26 pm

That's it then.
I couldn't think of why you were being so mean when it came to the pain we are all going through.

But it's because you've felt this pain. You know it isn't fair. It's not fair to us either.

Making it someone else's fault in your mind when this happens to someone else won't make it hurt less for you though.

I'm sorry if you have felt anything close to what I am feeling right now even though it wasn't my child, I hope you find peace.
Negligence killed her child. There is no way to deny that. If she had been watching her kid or there was proper pool safety this wouldn't have happened

I have found peace. My son would have been 45 this year. That doesn't mean I feel bad for moms that could have prevented the death of their child
As old as you are, you've never learned tact? How sad.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:33 pm

But Im not.......

Keep telling yourself it wasnt your fault, but deep down YOU know you fucked up someway....somehow.. There was something ...anything you could have done but you neglected to do so.
Now you come on here with your nasty self-hate and guilt trying to make others feel as bad as you do....deep down inside your evil self.
Pathetic!!!!!!
My son was born with a congenital heart defect. There was nothing anyone could have done.

He died at three days old

All this mother had to do was watch her child
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What a horrible thing to have happen! Many *hugs* to your family, especially your sister. I can't begin to imagine her pain. 😢
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:37 pm

Pathetic!!!!!!
My son was born with a congenital heart defect. There was nothing anyone could have done.

Uh huh, keep telling yourself that.
Congenital heart defects are known to occur more often when the mother comes in contact with certain substances during the first few weeks of pregnancy, while the baby's heart is developing. Some maternal illnesses and medications taken for these illnesses have been shown to affect the heart's development.
Scientists know that congenital heart defects can be related to an abnormality in the number of an infant's chromosomes, single gene defects, or environmental factors.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:26 pm

That's it then.

I understand the pain you went through, and I know you wanted someone to blame who wasn't there.
I think it makes you feel better when it there is someone you feel is to blame, but as I said, making it harder for us is not going to make it easier for you.
I'll pray for your son.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:07 pm

Pathetic!!!!!!

Congenital heart defects are known to occur more often when the mother comes in contact with certain substances during the first few weeks of pregnancy, while the baby's heart is developing. Some maternal illnesses and medications taken for these illnesses have been shown to affect the heart's development.
Scientists know that congenital heart defects can be related to an abnormality in the number of an infant's chromosomes, single gene defects, or environmental factors.
I never did drugs and I have no mental illness. I was on no meds.

These days he would have been genetically tested but they didn't have the technology back then. My DD, his twin, was born perfectly healthy
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:10 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:07 pm

I never did drugs and I have no mental illness. I was on no meds.

These days he would have been genetically tested but they didn't have the technology back then. My DD, his twin, was born perfectly healthy
OMFG, NOW you come up with the twin dd, smh
IF there was a twin, a normal person would have said that in the first place. Keep coming up with excuses as to why you didnt neglect or screw up when you were pregnant with your son.
Not buying it hun
Locked Previous topicNext topic