I am devastated. I don't know how to handle this one. ((Warning))((Worst possible update))

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:02 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm

I have never left my child around a pool that was not fenced and that did not have an alarm on the back door

Pool safety is nothing to mess with clearly
Pools arent the only drowning hazard at home. In my hospital right now there is a 2yo who fell into the toilet and is a complete vegetable now. Bad things happen at any time to.anyone. Havent you ever heard the phrase By the grace of God go I ?
I never said they were. But if this parent made sure her child was safe this wouldnt have happened. It wasnt like someone else was watching the kid or another kid left the pool gate open.

If she was the best mother in the world this wouldnt have happened. That was my point
That's a horrible, vile thing to say. You should be ashamed but you won't, because there's something missing.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm so sorry for the loss your entire family is dealing with right now.

I pray that your sister and her husband and the rest of the family are strong enough to stay intact. I've seen tragedies like this break families apart. When people are overcome by grief they want something or someone to blame and often end up blaming each other. May your family have strength to look beyond that.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I'm so sorry for your family.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Aww .. prayers sent ..
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am so very sorry
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 11

Unread post

I cannot imagine living through such never ending intense heartbreak and grief. I am so sorry.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m very sorry.❤️
Anonymous 12

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:52 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm

I dont have compassion for negligent parents.

Is your sister even a member of this website?
You never left your child alone to go make a salad before? Ise the bathroom? I call bullshit. I promise you I have. Right now Im in my living room and my 4yo and 5 yo are playing in the playroom alone....
I have never left my child around a pool that was not fenced and that did not have an alarm on the back door

Here's my point, you vile disgusting sorry excuse pile of maggot infested dog shit.
You are NOT a better person or mother than OP's sister. She made a tragic mistake and will pay for that for the rest of her life. How dare you try to make her feel bad. IF I was as nasty as you are, I would wish a tragedy befall your family....just so you would know and feel the agony this family is going through.
But Im not.......
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:06 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:52 pm

You never left your child alone to go make a salad before? Ise the bathroom? I call bullshit. I promise you I have. Right now Im in my living room and my 4yo and 5 yo are playing in the playroom alone....

Here's my point, you vile disgusting sorry excuse pile of maggot infested dog shit.
You are NOT a better person or mother than OP's sister. She made a tragic mistake and will pay for that for the rest of her life. How dare you try to make her feel bad. IF I was as nasty as you are, I would wish a tragedy befall your family....just so you would know and feel the agony this family is going through.
But Im not.......
I have lost a child and it was not my fault or anything I could have prevented

I do not feel bad for mother's who lost a child due to negligence. This could have been prevented if she was a better mother
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:19 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:06 pm

But Im not.......
I have lost a child and it was not my fault or anything I could have prevented

I do not feel bad for mother's who lost a child due to negligence. This could have been prevented if she was a better mother
That's it then.
I couldn't think of why you were being so mean when it came to the pain we are all going through.

But it's because you've felt this pain. You know it isn't fair. It's not fair to us either.

Making it someone else's fault in your mind when this happens to someone else won't make it hurt less for you though.

I'm sorry if you have felt anything close to what I am feeling right now even though it wasn't my child, I hope you find peace.
Locked Previous topicNext topic