My son's excuse for coming home late

Anonymous 2

Unread post

How old is he?
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I can see my 10 year old using this excuse.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just push the button on my remote and Alexa tells me the time. I also just have the range/microwave clock. Clocks used to be used as a decoration, but people seem to have really gotten away from them.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

That would probably be a valid excuse at my house. The only clocks are on our cell phones and not all my kids have phones.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I remember using a similar excuse to stay out later than curfew when I was 13. It was around daylight savings time and had planned to stay out an extra hour and use the excuse that I didn't change the time on my watch.

Yeah. Mom wasn't having it.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LOL! Kids.

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LOL my kid was late coming home from the park once. She was with her friends. Her excuse was she started walking the wrong way and didn’t realize it for a really long time. Although this was her first time going to that park with friends and not me and I might of fell for it if our streets were not all numbered.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LOL my kid was late coming home from the park once. She was with her friends. Her excuse was she started walking the wrong way and didn’t realize it for a really long time. Although this was her first time going to that park with friends and not me and I might of fell for it if our streets were not all numbered.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:08 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm I have clocks on the walls but the batteries are dead and Im too lazy to replace them. We all have cell phones, tablets, laptops. The stove has the time as do the roku and amazon boxes
Still, his friends all have phones and so does their Mom. He had access to the time. He chose to ignore it.
That falls on you to teach him to be more responsible. Was he punished?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:08 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm I have clocks on the walls but the batteries are dead and Im too lazy to replace them. We all have cell phones, tablets, laptops. The stove has the time as do the roku and amazon boxes
Still, his friends all have phones and so does their Mom. He had access to the time. He chose to ignore it.
That falls on you to teach him to be more responsible. Was he punished?

Yes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic