My son's excuse for coming home late

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He came home late from a friend's house the other day. I asked him why he was late.

He said: "My friends don't have any clocks in their house."

Seriously??? If you are going to lie, make it believable lol.

For the record, I have been in their house and I assure you they have clocks. Even if they didn't, Mom has a cell phone, as do his friends, that he could have looked at.

I had to laugh at his excuse but he is still in trouble for coming home late.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That sounds like shit my son would say. 😂
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:30 pm That sounds like shit my son would say. 😂
I'm just picturing someone living in a time-less environment. Don't know what time to go to school, work, etc lol.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The only clocks I have in my house is on the microwave and stove. I don't have wall clocks. And we gave up cable a year ago and now we don't have the cable box, there's no clock in the family room.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't think I have any clocks in my home. besides the microwave
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have clocks on the walls but the batteries are dead and Im too lazy to replace them. We all have cell phones, tablets, laptops. The stove has the time as do the roku and amazon boxes
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LOL .. good one :)
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm I have clocks on the walls but the batteries are dead and Im too lazy to replace them. We all have cell phones, tablets, laptops. The stove has the time as do the roku and amazon boxes
Still, his friends all have phones and so does their Mom. He had access to the time. He chose to ignore it.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:35 pm I don't think I have any clocks in my home. besides the microwave
I do. In the bedrooms. But I also wear a fitbit that lately I've been ignoring. I really need to stop doing that.
Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lol. I remember using that same excuse back when I was a teenager.
Locked Previous topicNext topic