Unread post

I love my sexist AC
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So would I.. I got a hot flash just seeing the word AC.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:16 pm Shit I’d die without ac.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have no clue how it can be considered sexist.

But I don't like when the AC is cranked way low. One time when I was in grade school, it was a hot late August day. We were out at recess and I was doing fine. Then when it was time to go in I went into choir. The teacher had that room set way cold and I noticed the drastic difference between outside and inside as soon as I walked in there. It didn't take long of me standing on the risers in that freezing room to not feel well. It made it down to the piano where the teacher was in an effort to tell her I wasn't feeling well, but I passed out before I could get the words out. Next thing I know someone is helping me walk to the school office and on the way I ended up vomiting. I'm convinced that part of what made me feel so horrible so quickly was the drastic temp change.

That's part of why in the summer when it's 100+ outside we don't set our AC any lower than 80 inside. And in the winter when it was super cold outside we didn't set the heat any higher than 62 inside. When it's cold out I'm dressed for cold. When it's hot out I'm dressed for hot. I don't want a huge shift in temp just walking from outside to inside.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:21 pm So would I.. I got a hot flash just seeing the word AC.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:16 pm Shit I’d die without ac.
Word. I'm pre- menopausal. I and the other woman my age told our boss look here turn the AC down for the love of God. I think he's half reptile and likes the heat. Also its damned hot in Florida. No one is crying sexism here. High electric bills, yes lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Maybe she's known as the ice queen at her place of employment and she thinks they turn it down for her? Or she's reaching and thinks that men set it cold because women have hot flashes.. I have no idea lol I like my AC nice and cool. But most women I know say my house is cold lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It's a joke. Like all the ones about women wearing sweaters to work in the summer.

I mean, it's not very funny, but did you really not get it?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I miss my central heat and air. A window unit sucks. Mu bedroom is hot. I would take a sexist central unit any day
Anonymous 4

Unread post

My husband could agree with that lol. He has been called in so many times to fix problems with it that just boiled down to women freezing and men boiling at the same temperature. And then theres that one woman going through menopause who is extra hot.
He has rearranged desks at offices just to make it work. Funny they couldn't figure it out themselves!
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lol. Another social media queen with a victimhood fetish? What a shocker!
Locked Previous topicNext topic