I am genuinely surprised.

Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I lurked in a lot of posts on MC on CM. Women always tore each other apart. It's amazing how a loss can bring everyone together.
Image[/url]IMG_0005_0875-Edit by Erna Ream, on Flickr[/img]
kajira
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

<3
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I had the same thought! Suddenly everyone loves each other.

But then... all of the "choosing up sides" for going to new forums happened and talk about how people dont trust some or despise someone else or whatever and I realized it's really still the same.
islandchick
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I have seen a lot of both sides this past week on CM and the new groups. I figure the love will fade, lol.
Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

islandchick wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 pm I have seen a lot of both sides this past week on CM and the new groups. I figure the love will fade, lol.
One can hope..
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I give it about a week before everyone hates everyone again.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Give a week and it will be the same bitchfest on all sites.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

:lol:
I agree.
islandchick wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 pm I have seen a lot of both sides this past week on CM and the new groups. I figure the love will fade, lol.
yippity
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I agree. It was like an oozing love fest until someone found out they got an STD and all hell broke loose. Good ol' CM.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Some of us never got into all the hate and drama. I always was under anon at cm and everyone complained about the anons. I was never like that. I always acted like the adult I am.

As far as the competition between the spin off sites, I joined almost every blasted one of them. Reddit, tiki, Delphi, Facebook, motherlounge, and this one. Reddit was confusing and I lasted about 10 minutes there before I called it quits. Tiki was just weird. I didn’t like the format there and after all the posts on cm where whoever was being so rude I deleted my account. I don’t need the bs. Delphi’s ok I guess. I’m still there. I don’t love the setup. Mother lounge is also ok. I hate that I reply to a post and when it’s done replying, it takes me back to the front page and I lose what I was reading. It’s just weird. This setup is my favorite
Locked Previous topicNext topic