Ex 'Little Women: Atlanta' star pleads guilty in Coast Guardsman's death

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ex 'Little Women: Atlanta' star pleads guilty in Coast Guardsman's death
Associated Press

Melissa Hancock, who appeared in Lifetime's "Little Women: Atlanta" pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. Coast Guard technician in a drunken 2017 car crash.
Melissa Hancock, who appeared in Lifetime's "Little Women: Atlanta" pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. Coast Guard technician in a drunken 2017 car crash. (Virginia State Police)

A former reality TV star has pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. Coast Guard technician in a drunken wrong-way collision on a Virginia highway.

The Virginian-Pilot reports 25-year-old Melissa Hancock pleaded guilty Wednesday to aggravated DUI manslaughter in the November 2017 death of 29-year-old Petty Officer 2nd Class Daniel Dill.

In March, Hancock entered pleas of no contest to driving the wrong way and failing to obey a highway sign. Those misdemeanors don't carry jail time, but the felony manslaughter charge carries a one-year minimum jail sentence.

At the time of the crash, Dill was driving to pick up his wife and friends, who were celebrating her birthday.

Hancock appeared on Lifetime's "Little Women: Atlanta," a reality show about women of short stature.

Sentencing is set for Oct. 10.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Gee, one whole year?

I actually watched that show after i had DS and I was breastfeeding all freaking night. It was like a train wreck.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

I really hope she does more than a year.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

caustib wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:17 pm Gee, one whole year?

I actually watched that show after i had DS and I was breastfeeding all freaking night. It was like a train wreck.
I watched one of the little women shows, the first one I think.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:34 pm I really hope she does more than a year.
I do too. Gosh.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She looks wicked.
I hope she sits in there a hell of a lot lingee than a year.
Locked Previous topicNext topic