Help with Lesson Plan .....

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So, I am working on my lesson for Sunday School tomorrow, and I will use your input.

Pastor loved the presentation that we put on for him today, introducing the God inspired curriculum we wrote and tomorrow we will present it to the church after service.

I am teaching the children tomorrow for Sunday School, and I am torn between these lessons.

Love your neighbor as yourself

Mark 12

Such as these are the Kingdom

Luke 18

Or

Honor your mother and father

Exodus 20

I am leaning towards the last one since it will be Father's day.

Hmm

I also will have them make Bible bingo card games with scriptures, for an activity for the back to school bash.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh yeah, they can make cards tomorrow..

I need to get some pretty paper..
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Don’t beat your wife and kids,and make sure make the get mental help with delusions of grandeur? Those are lessons the kids need to learn.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Go with honor your father and mother, and focus on the father. Then have the kids make cards for dad.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:43 pm Go with honor your father and mother, and focus on the father. Then have the kids make cards for dad.
Yes. I will look up some more scriptures on Fathers...

Thank you.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How about teaching from the book of Leviticus 18:22 where it states a[Men] shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.” Leviticus 20:13 says, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, God’s Word says the homosexual act is detestable; it is an abomination. Now, that's if you want to be all spiritual and God like
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

dltk-kids.com is my Sunday School go-to
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:58 pm How about teaching from the book of Leviticus 18:22 where it states a[Men] shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.” Leviticus 20:13 says, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, God’s Word says the homosexual act is detestable; it is an abomination. Now, that's if you want to be all spiritual and God like
Lol, that’s perfect for Father’s Day, teach hate. Homophobe much? You do know that men wrote the Bible right?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:58 pm How about teaching from the book of Leviticus 18:22 where it states a[Men] shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.” Leviticus 20:13 says, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, God’s Word says the homosexual act is detestable; it is an abomination. Now, that's if you want to be all spiritual and God like
Lol, that’s perfect for Father’s Day, teach hate. Homophobe much? You do know that men wrote the Bible right?
I don't care if a left-handed Raccoon wrote it
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The mother of jesus needs help with Sunday school?!
Locked Previous topicNext topic