Would you have said something or just made a mental note not to order that again?

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:01 pm Mmmmm...calzone with lots of cheese. Nope, I wouldn't have complained, but I would keep the huge cheese dose in mind next time I ordered
This.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You don't order a calzone with no ricotta. That's like ordering a meatball with no meat. It can't be done without turning out weird.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:23 pm You don't order a calzone with no ricotta. That's like ordering a meatball with no meat. It can't be done without turning out weird.
I have many times and this was the only time it was weird.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:23 pm You don't order a calzone with no ricotta. That's like ordering a meatball with no meat. It can't be done without turning out weird.
I have many times and this was the only time it was weird.
I assure you, every time you've had a ricotta-less calzone, it's been weird.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just wouldn’t order it again. I don’t send food back ever, and I wouldn’t ask for a refund for something I didn’t send back.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I don't blame you.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:13 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:04 pm I would order it again only I would explain that I don’t want the cheese to replace the ricotta cause last time it was to much cheese.

It’s not that big of. Deal.
We won't be ordering it again. It was 17 and we literally only ate a few bites so I don't want to take the chance that it will be bad.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 pm I don't blame you.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:13 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:04 pm I would order it again only I would explain that I don’t want the cheese to replace the ricotta cause last time it was to much cheese.

It’s not that big of. Deal.
We won't be ordering it again. It was 17 and we literally only ate a few bites so I don't want to take the chance that it will be bad.
They also charged 2 a topping we got 2 and they hardly put anything else on besides the cheese.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:26 pm I would not order it again. No need to make a fuss.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That sounds like heaven to me but even if it didn’t I wouldn’t complain. I just wouldn’t order it again. I’m super easy going when it comes to my food because I waitressed in high school and know how much it sucks, lol. So I go out of my way to avoid being difficult.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just wouldn’t order it again or ask them not to put so much cheese in it next time. I wouldn’t make a fuss over it, especially when I’m the one that originally altered the dish to my taste by taking out a major ingredient and it didn’t quite work out as I hoped. I think complaining and demanding money back in that situation is actually pretty rude.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic