Would you have said something or just made a mental note not to order that again?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We ordered a calzone from a local pizza place last night. It came with both mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese but we don't like ricotta cheese so I asked for no ricotta cheese. When we got the calzone it had tons and tons of mozzarella cheese like a gross amount. I think they may have put double the cheese. We didn't eat very much of it and I just kept a mental note about not ordering a calzone from that place. My sister told me I should have called them and asked for my money back since we weren't satisfied. What would you have done?
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would not order it again. No need to make a fuss.
PinkMartini
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I would not order it again. They gave you what you ordered.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just wouldn't order it again. I'm not a big complainer about food orders.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The world would be a better place without people like your sister... is her name Karen?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I order sandwiches I take half of the stuff out of it. I only like one layer of turkey. It’s not their fault they don’t know every customers specific tastes.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I dine in if my order is not right I say something, so I would have called and said something.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:32 pm The world would be a better place without people like your sister... is her name Karen?
I bet she wears oversized sunglasses, carries a Starbucks cup, and has one of those God awful haircuts that look like a chicken's ass.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

They gave you exactly what you ordered, next time explain in better detail what you want
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I've had some bad experiences when I've deviated from a shop's menu. Now, if I'm going to ask to have my food prepared any different than it's stated on the menu, I ask the person to tell me how me asking for something to be deleted might affect what other adjustments they might make.

If I had experienced what you just spoke of, I wouldn't complain. IF I ordered it again, I'd ask them to not double the mozzarella and to just omit the ricotta. (They probably doubled the mozzarella thinking that they "owed it to you" because they had omitted the other cheese.) Truthfully, I don't think I'd even try ordering it again. :) But I wouldn't allow this experience to deter me from going there again either. :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic