DH was awarded full custody

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That is an awful reason for a custody change. Kids are bored ALL the time. Work is something that has to happen, would he rather her not work at all?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

These are teenagers? They clearly WANTED this. The judge didn’t just grant custody on the reason of boredom.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Why are the kids happy about not having to go to their mother's???
Anonymous 4

Unread post

silverdawn99 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:17 pm I think I would be disgusted if my partner took his kids away from their mom just because they were bored. Shameful
His rotten ass will do the same thing to her WHEN or IF they ever get a divorce
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:44 pm
silverdawn99 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:17 pm I think I would be disgusted if my partner took his kids away from their mom just because they were bored. Shameful
He couldnt do the same thing to me if he wanted
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm Why are the kids happy about not having to go to their mother's???
Because they would go to her house and not do anything the whole week. No friends, no going out to do stuff, nothing. They think they are missing out on life
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What is this Shitty Father's Day custody battle tug of war weekend?!!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm These are teenagers? They clearly WANTED this. The judge didn’t just grant custody on the reason of boredom.
Yes they did want this and they told the judge how they felt.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am not disgusted because he is only doint what he feels is best for his kids.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:44 pm
He couldnt do the same thing to me if he wanted
Why, because your lady parts are lined in gold and you shit diamonds???
Locked Previous topicNext topic