I think if you fly a confederate flag all year, you shouldn’t try to celebrate the 4th of July

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I believe this falls under freedom of speech. If that is what they want to do, then they are free to do so.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

I think if you fly a confederate flag, you f**k your siblings.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't like the confederate flag myself but that's taking it too far.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I think people should mind their own business .
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:17 pm I miss the days when everything everyone did wasn't fodder for outrage.
OP doesn't sound outraged. She sounds judgy. And judgy has ALWAYS been in vogue.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Me, too. And it's one of the reasons I don't even bother with FB. Since disengaging, I'm appreciating the silence. :)
wildflowers25 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:14 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:47 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:17 pm I miss the days when everything everyone did wasn't fodder for outrage.

Society used to be more mature.
It certainly seems that way. I'm glad I didn't grow up with social media and this constant outrage about every little thing being shared 24 hours a day.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

5th grade history failed you.
HandMmom12
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

We can’t change or erase history, only create a new history for our future generations. Regardless what we believe the confederate flag stands for and represents, it’s apart of this country’s history, along with what we believe it stands for and represents.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Who cares? It’s pretty pathetic for both sides to be stuck in the 19th century...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:55 pm I think if you fly a confederate flag, you f**k your siblings.
COUSINS, the backwood redneck savages fucked their cousins, uncles and aunts not siblings
Locked Previous topicNext topic