What is everyone doing this Saturday?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I WAS going to go down to Toronto to stock up in my Deciem products and see Snotty Nose Rez Kids perform, but then my van decided to have issues and train/bus service from my city to Toronto is pretty much nonexistent on weekends. So instead the kids and I listened to them while baking cookies.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We just had a water ballon fight with the kids. We got a few packs of the bunch o ballons and it was a blast. Tonight we’re making pork steaks, corn on the cob, green beans, and rice.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:08 pm We just bought a new treadmill today. DH will now be assembling it while I watch a movie. 😙
Why aren’t you helping..lol
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Our son is visiting and it is raining.. we are grilling steaks and watching a movie.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:26 pm
KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:08 pm We just bought a new treadmill today. DH will now be assembling it while I watch a movie. 😙
Why aren’t you helping..lol
It’s really a one man job. He did it in about 1:20. :)
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My mom wanted me to send her ideas for clothes for the kids because kohls is having a sale. So I did that, cleaned the kitchen, we went to lunch, I made a quick stop to 5 below to see if they might have a cell phone tripod, which they didn't, then we spent about 2 hours in Ikea. My husband just took the older two out to get primer (they have a paint project) and some dinner. I'm chilling with the baby.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Today I was planning on cleaning out and re organizing my kitchen cabinets but I woke up to find my son had done it for me sometime overnight. He usually works nights and was bored. My youngest is visiting her sister at her house up state so I spent the day watching the new season of Jessica Jones.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Aw! I'm sorry you had a night full of pain. I hope tonight is better. Sending good vibes your way.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:01 pm I'm trying to get motivated to get off my ass and go fold laundry. I had a really horrible night last night. I was in a lot of pain - hurt all over. Didn't get to sleep until almost after 3. It's a gorgeous day outside here, sun is shining and it's 80 degrees.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We just returned from shopping. DD will be taking a bath soon and getting ready to go to bed.

DH and I will likely have a couple of drinks and watch boxing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Decluttered. And donated, donated, donated.
And more of the same tomorrow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic