What is everyone doing this Saturday?

Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm trying to get motivated to get off my ass and go fold laundry. I had a really horrible night last night. I was in a lot of pain - hurt all over. Didn't get to sleep until almost after 3. It's a gorgeous day outside here, sun is shining and it's 80 degrees.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We just bought a new treadmill today. DH will now be assembling it while I watch a movie. 😙
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I went to the laundromat and got sexual harassed by a little old man. Just got home.
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I read a little this morning, then cleaned the house. Now, I'm thinking about watching some TV before I shower and start dinner. It's raining here too.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

garage sales this morning, shopping this afternoon and tonight baseball if the weather holds out.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm currently at the children's birthday party from hell. Earlier the kids had kumon, then we went to my parents for a while, and later we're going to a friend's house for a bonfire.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

DS went to the pool with his girlfriend and her family. I shipped back homeschooling supplies and shipped a book club gift bag for an exchange we're doing. Other than that, I got to take a nap.

Oh, I'm frying chicken for dinner! Yum!
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

On the way to the airport.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m at the gym sitting in the hydro massage chair.. I should be working out.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:59 pm I worked out this morning. Doing laundry. Doing some work from home. And then we have to leave in an hour or so to go to my niece & nephew birthday celebration.

I am out of sorts, as I forgot about an appointment I had this morning, for my DD's reading class. So I feel like a bad mother, *sigh* always something.

I hope you house looks great.

We are getting our interior painted in a couple of weeks, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of rearranging and cleaning it will take. I gotta pick out paint colors too. I wonder if we have passionate interior decorators. I have been looking at Pinterest for hours. It's all grey, I don't want grey. I want to stick with beige, is that too 2000? Idk...
What about greige? With more beige than grey? I’m not good at picking neutrals.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic