What is everyone doing this Saturday?

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s raining here, so I’ve had the music up and cleaning and rearranging my house.

Inspired by an episode of Unspouse your House.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Im in the backyard repainting and repurposing a metal frame that I had in the garage. I think I'll turn it into a bar to match my patio furniture.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slept in until 9:30 which was glorious. Now enjoying my coffee.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's rainy and cool here so I am just hanging out while the kids play inside. Going to play Bomberman for the Switch with them in a bit.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This morning we went out and played with our new dog, Piper. She’s a Great Pyrenees puppy, so we have 2 now. Now I’m doing some food prep...making buttermilk biscuits and pancakes and freezing them and laundry. (Well actually we are eating lunch, but the food prep will continue after I eat.) DH is going grocery shopping later.
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dd has back to back dance recitals
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Texas roadhouse for birthday lunch for my husband. Then grocery shopping and cleaning.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

We had lunch with my in laws and then went to a party at a coworkers house and now it is way past my bedtime
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just came home from getting groceries. If I have any hope of cooking tonight, I need to do some dishes. Or maybe I'll guilt dh into doing them while I gather laundry.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I worked out this morning. Doing laundry. Doing some work from home. And then we have to leave in an hour or so to go to my niece & nephew birthday celebration.

I am out of sorts, as I forgot about an appointment I had this morning, for my DD's reading class. So I feel like a bad mother, *sigh* always something.

I hope you house looks great.

We are getting our interior painted in a couple of weeks, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of rearranging and cleaning it will take. I gotta pick out paint colors too. I wonder if we have passionate interior decorators. I have been looking at Pinterest for hours. It's all grey, I don't want grey. I want to stick with beige, is that too 2000? Idk...
Locked Previous topicNext topic