What's for dinner 6/15/19

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We are grilling again tonight and having tandoori shrimp, naan, mint chutney, black eye pea salad, tomato platter

You?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think I’m going to roast a chicken.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I woke up craving tacos. I really want to go to Mexicantown but I have plans and might not have time. :(
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't cook on Saturday's so we're eating out. We need to go to IKEA later, so we think we'll grab dinner after we are done.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dh leaves for a business trip tomorrow for a few days so we are doing Father's Day today. I am making his favorite meal since he doesn't get it very often- country fried steak, mashed potatoes/gravy, fried okra, turnip greens, and biscuits. I'm going to have to run tomorrow just to balance this meal out. LOL It's a good thing I only make it once or twice a year since it is soooo good, yet soooo bad all at the same time.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:19 pm Dh leaves for a business trip tomorrow for a few days so we are doing Father's Day today. I am making his favorite meal since he doesn't get it very often- country fried steak, mashed potatoes/gravy, fried okra, turnip greens, and biscuits. I'm going to have to run tomorrow just to balance this meal out. LOL It's a good thing I only make it once or twice a year since it is soooo good, yet soooo bad all at the same time.
What time is dinner?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Can't decide if I want to make the instant pot pasta dish I made last week, or chilled pear mint soup.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm hoping we can go out to eat tonight. We'll see what DH says when he gets home.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

DH is taking the boys to the fair and they are getting cheese steaks. I am staying home and eating salad.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Turkey meatloaf with sundried tomatoes. And maybe red potatoes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic