I am going to take another promotion instead of DH

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:55 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:26 pm I read this same scenario on the old cm.
No. It was on here. I just bumped the old post. It's word for word LOL
Thought this looked really familiar.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know how child support works, as far as how much is taken out if checks. I would think a promotion would be a good thing for all.. I can’t imagine holding back being successful to avoid more support...
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's an idiot and you married him so what does that make you?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:57 pm He considers supporting his own children a waste of money? Gawd you women marry the best men. (sarcasm font)
He considers giving BM money a waste. He is already supporting his kids 100% but the more money he gives to BM the less the kids get overall.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:39 pm He's an idiot and you married him so what does that make you?
How is he an idiot?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:07 pm I don’t know how child support works, as far as how much is taken out if checks. I would think a promotion would be a good thing for all.. I can’t imagine holding back being successful to avoid more support...
If DHs income changes he has to report the change so child support is recalculated. It does come out of his check automatically and goes to the state which gives it to BM

The last time BM got a bump in child support she went on a vacation without the kids that is when DH decided it wasnt ever worth it to get a pay raise
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You did marry him knowing all this. It's weird to me how so many women do such a thing then complain. If this is even true. It seems to happen a lot. I'd like to think most women would avoid this predicament.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:40 pm
MeAF wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:39 pm He's an idiot and you married him so what does that make you?
How is he an idiot?
He's ruining his career out of spite for his ex. That's stupid and petty. If they were still married and he got a promotion, she and the kids would be getting more money. Would he turn down the promotion then?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:42 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:07 pm I don’t know how child support works, as far as how much is taken out if checks. I would think a promotion would be a good thing for all.. I can’t imagine holding back being successful to avoid more support...
If DHs income changes he has to report the change so child support is recalculated. It does come out of his check automatically and goes to the state which gives it to BM

The last time BM got a bump in child support she went on a vacation without the kids that is when DH decided it wasnt ever worth it to get a pay raise
That's petty and stupid. He's ruining his career, his financial status and his reputation just to be a petty, vindictive ass.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:40 pm
How is he an idiot?
He's ruining his career out of spite for his ex. That's stupid and selfish.
Or maybe he doesn't want the extra responsibility that comes with a promotion so he manipulates his current wife into taking the promotion. Then they both whine about how his mean ex-wife is keeping him down career wise because of CS, blah, blah, blah. A new twist to this tired old story.
Locked Previous topicNext topic