I am going to take another promotion instead of DH

Anonymous 1

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:40 pm
MeAF wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:39 pm He's an idiot and you married him so what does that make you?
How is he an idiot?
He's ruining his career out of spite for his ex. That's stupid and petty. If they were still married and he got a promotion, she and the kids would be getting more money. Would he turn down the promotion then?
He isnt ruining his career. It will all come in time. I wouldnt even doubt that they will just put him at the same position as me when he does finally get the promotion. This is the way the kids get more money. BM uses extra money on herself. She doesnt pay for anything extra for the kids. The last time her other ex got a raise and her child support went up she went on a vacation without the kids. Would you honestly want to fund that kind of stuff?

The extra money we had because I took the raise instead of DH went to a very nice family vacation and the kids able to do more extra curricular activities. That would not have happened if BM got the money.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Oh yay another regurgitated post. We've already done this so get new material.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:55 pm Oh yay another regurgitated post. We've already done this so get new material.
I made a post about it the first time and I am making another post about it now. There is nothing wrong with that.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:56 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:55 pm Oh yay another regurgitated post. We've already done this so get new material.
I made a post about it the first time and I am making another post about it now. There is nothing wrong with that.
Are you trying to generate more view, and receive more exposure? Exactly what is your point in making the same exact post?
Did you not get the response you were looking for the first time? Or is this post slightly different?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:17 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:56 pm
Are you trying to generate more view, and receive more exposure? Exactly what is your point in making the same exact post?
Did you not get the response you were looking for the first time? Or is this post slightly different?
I was mostly just venting because this is what is going on in my life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic