The EX strikes again

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:52 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:48 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 am I would have told him too bad. I already set up the party. That is where DS will be. He can do his party after or the next day whatever.
I can't go against the CO and by the time I tried to fight that in court, DS's birthday would had passes.
And what exactly would he do if you went ahead the bday party? I mean really he would call the police or something? Tell him you guys agreed to the party, you planned it, and it's happening. Is he a violent man?
He could have her held in contempt of court which could mean fines,jail time and reduced time with her child
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So he bullies you into canceling and then decides to cancel his own gathering because the kid didn't want to do that?

I'd just make a big ass party for him and tell dad to f**k off. Tell him if he has an issue, take you to court so the judge can see what a petty c**t dad is being.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In what universe does he live in that a kid would think a backyard get together with just his dad's side of the family was better than laser tag, a bounce house, and the fun stuff you set up? He sounds like a man-baby and if he asked you to plan another party tell him no because you don't want him to pull this kind of shit again.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:56 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:52 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:48 am

I can't go against the CO and by the time I tried to fight that in court, DS's birthday would had passes.
And what exactly would he do if you went ahead the bday party? I mean really he would call the police or something? Tell him you guys agreed to the party, you planned it, and it's happening. Is he a violent man?
He has DS for the entire month of July. It isn't like I can go over there and physically take DS from him. He is a very vindictive person and use to be violent when we were married.

He didn't change the party because he thought his idea was better. He did it to show you he's still in control.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:30 pm So he bullies you into canceling and then decides to cancel his own gathering because the kid didn't want to do that?

I'd just make a big ass party for him and tell dad to f**k off. Tell him if he has an issue, take you to court so the judge can see what a petty c**t dad is being.
His party is still happening for July. He just didn't take DS last night for his visitation.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

That's what I would have done, too.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:52 am I wouldn't have canceled the party. I would have just changed it to a day that's on your time.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Ignore my earlier response. LOL. I'm just reading this part now! LOL
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:59 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:52 am I wouldn't have canceled the party. I would have just changed it to a day that's on your time.
My party will have to wait to August. It's too late to find another venue on short notice.
Locked Previous topicNext topic