The EX strikes again

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I had planned to have DS's birthday party in a warehouse. I know the owner and it is empty at the moment. It will not be rented out until August.
DS's birthday is in July and he is a tween. I was going to have a laser tag birthday party with a bounce house and movie. DS's birthday falls on my ex's time but my ex asked me to plan the party, so I could invite DS's friends. Ex was fine with my idea, so I sent out the invites on the last day of school.
My ex tells me yesterday that he has his own plans for DS's birthday and it will be better than mine. He is going to have a backyard cook out for family only.
When I told him invitations have already been sent out he said I could have DS for the morning half of the day. My party doesn't start until 3PM.
When my ex couldn't convince DS that his party idea was better, he left ds here for having an attitude problem.
DS is really upset because I spent the morning cancelling his birthday. I try to convince DS that his dad's party is going to be great, but he isn't buying my bullcrap either. If my ex thinks DS's attitude is going to improve today he is sorely mistaken.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What a jackass. Did he bother to consult the kid at all?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Did you stay up all night thinking of this one?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:26 am What a jackass. Did he bother to consult the kid at all?
No, he didn't. This is just like him though. He doesn't understand that DS's interests are changing and they won't be the same as his. I also thinks my ex hates the idea of me doing something better than him.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 am Did you stay up all night thinking of this one?
I wish.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I would have told him too bad. I already set up the party. That is where DS will be. He can do his party after or the next day whatever.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You should know how he is by now, you are just as much to blame as he is.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 am I would have told him too bad. I already set up the party. That is where DS will be. He can do his party after or the next day whatever.
She planned the party on his dad's time. Not hers
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:14 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 am I would have told him too bad. I already set up the party. That is where DS will be. He can do his party after or the next day whatever.
She planned the party on his dad's time. Not hers
Ok. I said what *I* would do. I'm not afraid of my ex-husband though like so many are on here.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I can't go against the CO and by the time I tried to fight that in court, DS's birthday would had passes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic