The kids were right!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

The kids kept claiming there was no food in the house. I looked in the fridge and pantry they looked full.

Kids kept bitching, so I went and really went through the fridge, freezer and pantry.

Empty boxes (or one thing left in the box.... The creepy boxes of something that got shoved in the back of the pantry and forgotten, fridge full of left overs and nothing much.. Freezer full of chicken that I don't even remember when I bought it.

Kids were right.... I NEED to go get groceries... LOL after the major clean out there really isn't much to eat. OOPS
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are you rarely home?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why do you have so many empty boxes?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:00 am Why do you have so many empty boxes?
Because the kids eat the stuff and then don't throw away the boxes and since I don't eat that stuff, I assume that if the box is there there is food in it.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That has happened many times in my 22yrs of being a mom.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

My kid is guilty of putting empty boxes back in the cabinet.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:51 am The kids kept claiming there was no food in the house. I looked in the fridge and pantry they looked full.

Kids kept bitching, so I went and really went through the fridge, freezer and pantry.

Empty boxes (or one thing left in the box.... The creepy boxes of something that got shoved in the back of the pantry and forgotten, fridge full of left overs and nothing much.. Freezer full of chicken that I don't even remember when I bought it.

Kids were right.... I NEED to go get groceries... LOL after the major clean out there really isn't much to eat. OOPS
I hope they helped with the clean-out.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have never had this happen. But I love grocery shopping, lol,
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:27 am I have never had this happen. But I love grocery shopping, lol,
Me neither. I grew up food insecure so I tend to overbuy food.
i want candy!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My kid will leave a empty box in the pantry or one cookie in the box..
Locked Previous topicNext topic