Little Boy room ideas

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:39 pm
Donnie wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:31 pm Bunk beds with a slide. Seriously, I would love that. *he, I meant “he” would love that. ;)
lol, that would solve my climbing contraption thing. And if my nephew spends the night we'll already have a bed ready.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:45 pm Image
Donnie wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:31 pm Bunk beds with a slide. Seriously, I would love that. *he, I meant “he” would love that. ;)
lol, that would solve my climbing contraption thing. And if my nephew spends the night we'll already have a bed ready.
OMG!
He would LOVE that!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cute reading nook ideas that only take up a small space or corner

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You can also get a rug that looks similar to this for him to play with his cars and trucks. I know they have a small and mediumish size one at Ikea

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Interactive rug
Lego strips and race tracks on the wall
A beanbag chair
Indoor kiddie tent
Anonymous 1

Unread post

A lego table. Just a small kids table & glue flat lego boards to it, keep legos in a tub under the table. A city/race track rug. If he likes matchbox cars that much, he'll love the rug to "drive them on". You can also add a matchbox track or tower in one corner of the room.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

;) I need this in my room.
Sassy762 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:45 pm Image
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would make a reading area. A nice fluffy rug, a bean bag or child size comfy chair.

If he likes Legos a Lego table

Maybe a fish tank for relaxing

Our playroom is separate so I’m
It much more help :)

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:06 pm Hey you lovely ladies I need some ideas.

My YDS (Age 6) will be getting his own room soon. It's about 10x10 room so relatively big for a 6 year old. He'll have a large closet with french doors so no need to think about storage as I'll be able to fit a dresser into the closet and still have room left over to hang up clothes. One window, ceiling fan with lights. He won't have a TV/Computer/Electronics in his room.

I want his room to be like his little oasis. What kind of things would you put in there? Obviously I'll let him pick out his own sheets and curtains, etc but the only idea I have is a reading nook.
What would you do?

ETA: I want his room to be like a playroom so any ideas would be great for playroom activities.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:03 pm You can also get a rug that looks similar to this for him to play with his cars and trucks. I know they have a small and mediumish size one at Ikea

I love this!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 pm Cute reading nook ideas that only take up a small space or corner

Oh i love the one with the teepee.
Locked Previous topicNext topic