Parents leave $100 tip, heartwarming note on receipt for teacher who also waitresses

Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I agree that it does seem like our priorities are out of order. I will tell her. Thank you.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:52 pm It really does seem like our priorities are out of order. Social workers are just like teachers in that they are often grossly underpaid and under-appreciated. Tell your sister that this stranger said, "Thanks for doing the job you do!"
Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:05 pm That really is heart warming. My sister is a social worker, she’s a case manager for sn children and adults. She too waitress’ on weekends. It’s a little sad to me that there are jobs, such as teachers and social workers, that pay so low.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You are very welcome! :)
Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:04 pm I agree that it does seem like our priorities are out of order. I will tell her. Thank you.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:52 pm It really does seem like our priorities are out of order. Social workers are just like teachers in that they are often grossly underpaid and under-appreciated. Tell your sister that this stranger said, "Thanks for doing the job you do!"
Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:05 pm That really is heart warming. My sister is a social worker, she’s a case manager for sn children and adults. She too waitress’ on weekends. It’s a little sad to me that there are jobs, such as teachers and social workers, that pay so low.
Locked Previous topicNext topic