I dont do job interviews

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Positively shocked that sheman didn't call her a c**t like sheman does to everyone else, hehehe
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:33 pm That isn't how it works. You're not so special that you should be hired off merely what looks good on paper, it also depends on how you mesh with the person seeking to hire. To assume you're such hot shit that they should hire you off your credentials alone makes you look like a stuck up entitled brat.
And yet that has happened to me every time I have a new job. How do you explain that?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:39 pm Positively shocked that sheman didn't call her a c**t like sheman does to everyone else, hehehe
Who is sheman?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You lose! 😂
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:06 pm You lose! 😂
How so? I have an extremely successful career. Not sure how I'm losing
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Strange.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Why does anyone still believe this? Specialities in the medical field are heavily vetted, her position included. My husband is in residency right now and we've seen it firsthand.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm Why does anyone still believe this? Specialities in the medical field are heavily vetted, her position included. My husband is in residency right now and we've seen it firsthand.
People contact me because they know me or of me and want me to work there. I never said they don't still do some heavy vetting but most do that BEFORE they contact me and know they want me

What residency program as he in
Anonymous 17

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:22 pm I had a company contact me saying they want me to come in and interview for a position there. I turned it down. I dont do job interviews. I have actually never had a real job interview.

I had interviews a few times for university and I went to tons of mock interviews for college fairs.

At this point in my career I am not going to waste my time with an interview. If you are contacting me over a job it should be because you think I am good and want me to work there. I never saw the point of going out of your want to contact someone just to interview them

That is my weird pet peeve
That's really stupid.
Why exactly? I see no point to waste my time on an interview. If you are contacting me it should be because you want me as an employee not because you want me to interview
And how do you propose that companies know that they want to hire you? Anyone can lie and or exaggerate their skills on a resume. Meeting an individual in person gives them a chance to see how you will fit the position. It's odd to me that you have an issue with interviews. It's pretty standard practice.
Anonymous 18

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 pm
Anonymous2.0 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:23 pm So what do you do for a living? And how would they know they want to hire you if they’ve never met you?
I am an anesthesiologist and also an instructor. Most people that offer me jobs have met me or know of me
Do you bounce around or do you have your own practice?
Locked Previous topicNext topic