I dont do job interviews

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:36 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:51 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:44 pm

This attitude alone already tells me I would never hire you. I want a face to face interview to see if you're a good fit personality, dress and attitude wise. Just because someone looks phenomenal on paper does not mean they will be a good fit.
If you dont want to hire me that is fine.... just dont waste your time contacting me then.
How would anyone actually know that you won't interview? Do you specifically state on your resume not to contact you for an interview because you won't attend? You seriously couldn't be more ridiculous.
I let them know. I don't go around sending my resume around
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You're awesome!
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

As a boss, I would take your name off the list. And if I find out you think you are to good for an interview, I would put the word out, as a warning to not consider you.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Nope, but hospitals absolutely have HR departments that aren’t hiring you without at least one interview.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:16 pm
Anonymous 11 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:09 pm says the professional posting on a message board in the middle of the day on a Friday.
Career my ass.
I didn't work today. Hospitals don't run 9-5 M-F hun
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:42 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:37 pm

That's really stupid.
Why exactly? I see no point to waste my time on an interview. If you are contacting me it should be because you want me as an employee not because you want me to interview
How the f**k are they going to know if they want you as an employee if you don't ever sit down and interview with them?
That's why it's stupid. It's counter productive and makes you look really entitled. Who the f**k would ever hire someone that is so uppity and full of themselves that they won't even meet with the HR to discuss anything.
And it's not a pet peeve. A pet peeve is like when it drives me crazy that people don't push in their chairs when they get up and leave their desks.
That's ok, they've likely dodged a bullet with this one. Plus, she's just made the HR person's job a lot easier.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

What hospital do you work in?
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:53 am Nope, but hospitals absolutely have HR departments that aren’t hiring you without at least one interview.
Anonymous 11 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:09 pm says the professional posting on a message board in the middle of the day on a Friday.
Career my ass.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Mass General.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:18 am What hospital do you work in?
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:53 am Nope, but hospitals absolutely have HR departments that aren’t hiring you without at least one interview.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That isn't how it works. You're not so special that you should be hired off merely what looks good on paper, it also depends on how you mesh with the person seeking to hire. To assume you're such hot shit that they should hire you off your credentials alone makes you look like a stuck up entitled brat.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Anonymous 16

Unread post

Sounds like you're doing them all a favor. You obviously think you're above an interview and just so damn great employers will want you without actually seeing your demeanor and getting a feel for who you actually are or what you can do for them.

Eh, you can link them to this thread and they can make their decision :lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic