We aren't letting SD wear makeup on our time

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am sorry, but a 7 year old does not need to wear makeup, period.

Worst of all, she is determined to do this by herself. She will not let me, BM, or anyone who knows how to apply makeup help her. So one of 2 things happens. She either a) Looks like a rodeo clown or b) Looks like a 2 dollar hooker.

Yesterday when we picked her up she had on orange lipstick, blue eyeshadow, and her blush was way too much and not applied right. She looked horrible. We made her wash it off as soon as we got home.

It's also the fact that DH and I both feel she is too young to be wearing makeup daily. If BM allows it whatever, she can be seen with the rodeo clown, but we aren't allowing it.

SD is upset but we don't care. She doesn't even need makeup. She is fine the way she is.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah... 7 is way too young IMO. My almost 11 year old wants to wear it since she wears it for theater productions ( every time I turn around she has our theater makeup out and is practicing.). That is a hard nope. I just told our 13 year old she could wear it since she knows how to apply it due to theater, but she said no. Theater is enough in her opinion.

Our rule ( minus theater obviously) is not until they are teens and know how to do it properly.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lol.. I bet she looks cute.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

party pooper. At this age it's ALL ABOUT the rodeo clown. Lighten up.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She’s 7. It’s for fun. Get the stick out of your ass.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My girls aren't allowed to wear any kind of makeup until they are around 15 to 16 and then only for special occasions.
And by make up I mean a sheer lip gloss and a light coating of mascara. They can look like clowns when they are adults and not living at home
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:16 am party pooper. At this age it's ALL ABOUT the rodeo clown. Lighten up.
Lol..exactly.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I can't believe you would call a child a hooker, you're gross.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:22 am I can't believe you would call a child a hooker, you're gross.
Why are surprised about anything that this admitted lying troll stalker posts about?
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My daughter is 14, almost 15. She started wearing make-up last year.
Some days it's pretty clownish looking, lol
I figure she's learning, and if she wants to go out looking like that sometimes, that's on her!
Locked Previous topicNext topic