We aren't letting SD wear makeup on our time

SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I bet she looks adorable. She's F***ing 7. That's a rodeo clown age. You should see someone about having the stick removed and let the kid have fun.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:55 am First, there is nothing a seven year old could wear that would make them look like a hooker. lots of little kids like to put on makeup, it doesn't mean anything. I'd just get her some play makeup and tell her she can wear it in the house, not when we go out, same as any dress clothes.
I think the child was wearing it everywhere, not just the house. And small children can be dresssed to look like mini hookers.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:40 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:55 am First, there is nothing a seven year old could wear that would make them look like a hooker. lots of little kids like to put on makeup, it doesn't mean anything. I'd just get her some play makeup and tell her she can wear it in the house, not when we go out, same as any dress clothes.
I think the child was wearing it everywhere, not just the house. And small children can be dresssed to look like mini hookers.
No, they can't. If someone looks at a child, no matter how they are dressed, if they think hooker there is something wrong with them. Colors on their face does not make a small child look like a S*x worker.
Locked Previous topicNext topic