Bras Bras Bras....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

DD is 13 and has been wearing a sports bra for a couple of years. She has really started to fill out more lately and really needs to wear a bra with more support.

I have bought her some new "real" bras (and offered to take her and let her pick some out). she refuses to even consider wearing them.

I know I can't "make" her wear them, but does anyone know how i might talk her into it because sports bras just are not cutting it anymore.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk. I don’t have that issue. When I tell my kid to do something she does it.
Perhaps you can bribe her with something she likes.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My kid was hesitant at first, too. She came around. Just give it time.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was that kid! Only I took mine off completely when I left the house. Hanes has a “T-shirt” bra that she may like. Also maybe try a front closure for her and see if that works. Good luck Mama!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

My DD's always been extremely chesty (she was in sports bras by age 8!) so she's had time to get used to it. It's just a matter of getting used to the idea and feel imo.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Get her bralettes. Let her wear what she wants. My kid hates underwire bras and wears bralettes and sports bras. She's probably a C or D cup and she's fine. Hanes also makes wire free conventional looking bras without padding that go by shirt size, not cup size. My kid likes those too.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wear ddd and wear a sports bra. I let my daughter wear whatever she wants. You can't force it.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bribe her..............
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lol. Boy mom here. I didn't know this was a thing.
I like bralettes.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I guess I don't understand why she can't wear shorts bras
Locked Previous topicNext topic