Just a public service announcement for the fashion industry...

Deleted User 66

Unread post

People have to work in the summer. Yep. That's right. Corporate jobs continue on through the summer months. It would be fantastic if the clothing industry made career wear during the summer. Not everyone can rock off the should tops or a lightweight cardigan with lime green mother F***ing monkeys on it....or dresses with more cut outs sporting a putrid palm tree prints.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Even my go to...Talbots was lacking. WTF.
lalaballet
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Maybe this helps? Some are ugly but some are cute and it has links to buy similar clothes.

http://fashiongum.com/womens-fashion/wo ... or-summer/
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have had no issues finding appropriate wear for the summer. Yes, I have to look professional for work. I usually shop at Burlington for my dresses, suits etc.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:30 pm I have had no issues finding appropriate wear for the summer. Yes, I have to look professional for work. I usually shop at Burlington for my dresses, suits etc.
Every Burlington I have ever been is in a complete shit show. Very hit or miss and usually messy...
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When I was a teacher, I would get really hot in class. I tried layering my clothes but 99% of the school year, I needed to wear sleeveless shirts which came to at least my shoulder- and also looked good, fit my personal taste, etc. It was hard to find appropriate clothing basically any time outside of January and February.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I agree!
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:00 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:30 pm I have had no issues finding appropriate wear for the summer. Yes, I have to look professional for work. I usually shop at Burlington for my dresses, suits etc.
Every Burlington I have ever been is in a complete shit show. Very hit or miss and usually messy...
That is a shame ours is brand new, well maintained and always has what I need.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Agreed. I've thankfully had success with Loft!

Unread post

Don't you work at a daycare?
Locked Previous topicNext topic